• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Glory Blaze! (519)

uber gon

Accept Change
Focus Blast is to Final Flash as Aura Sphere is to Kamehameha?

Well, he's being a damn good heel then. Now to decide what he's gonna pick up to replace Chimchar...^^;

Um, what's Final Flash?

Anyway, I meant they're similar by body movement.

HoennMaster

It is an attack from Dragonball Z.

uber gon

Accept Change

cassius335

Aura Trainer
Every time you type attack names in capitals it disappoints me greatly...

...That wasn't what you meant, was it?

uber gon

Accept Change
Every time you type attack names in capitals it disappoints me greatly...

...That wasn't what you meant, was it?

Meh, I was just doing things like the games.

Anyway, I always thought Focus Blast would look more like the Rasengan (preferably the 3rd movie version).

uber gon

Accept Change
Meh, I was hoping Torterra's Leaf Storm would've looked stronger.

Crask

What was the pokemon being zapped by Pachirisu in this ep? I can't quite figure it out.

uber gon

Accept Change

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was good. It was cool to see Focus Blast. I felt so bad for Chimchar. “Wake it up with Thunder.” I really thought that was unnecessary. It was cool to see Bullet Punch and Magnet Rise. Paul was so cruel in this episode, especially when he released Chimchar. My opinion on his attitude is so negative, there are some words I most likely can’t say here.

WaterKrystal

Master Coordinator
^ I agree with the "wake it up with thunder", that was horrible.
--
Ooooo, Holly's getting jealous. Wow, Conway's kinda cute without his glasses on. Aw, Chimchar is soo cute, and caring...he went to see if Ash was ok. I like Paul, but right now I just wanna wring his little his neck out, even TR kinda feels sorry for Chimchar. Go Ash!, get Chimchar out of there, I almost felt like crying with the rough way he was being treated. You know if this was the first time I saw Paul, in the flashbacks of how he met Chimchar, when he ran after him, I would have thought he cared. Now go Nurse Joy, tell it to him straight.

Ok, this is off topic, but I was watching Fried Dynamites "Animal Idol", and I just thought that if Paul needed another job, he could take over Simon's job if they ever had Pokemon Idol.

Back to Pokemon, dang that Zangoose's face is disturbing even to me, no wonder Chimchar got scared, I would too. I can't believe that Paul turned his back on him,
That's what Paul gets for leaving Chimchar, his face was priceless whenn Ash asked him to join him. It usually takes alot for me to get teary eyed over something, but this episode got to me.

8/10

I agree with the Zangoose thing,I wanted to put my face in my hands after seeing that scary face. First I thought Paul was helping Chimchar when he said thats what it wanted, I thought he cared what it wanted,but after he turned his back I lost all hope.

MidnightTheMightyena

Money for nothing
Zangoose looked wicked in this episode! It had the coolest expressions ever. Otherwise the whole Chimchar thing was really sad, it was a little much for cartoon standards, but none the less a great episode. Holly and Conway were really cool^^

ipazuty55

Im a 100 percent sure that chimchar is going to evolve to Infernape. Almost the exact same thing is happening like with charmander. Both were abandoned by trainers and both i predict will follow in the same footsteps. I can see chimchar evolving and not listining to ash and monferno evolve because of some huge oppenent and Infernape never does anything ash says until he gains respect.

Manchee

extra toasty
This is my favorite season of Pokemon so far, mostly because of the information about how Chimchar and Pual met and also how things happened between them. But I felt so bad for Chimchar, by Pual just leaving it there for Ash to order. I'm so happy that Chimchar is Ash's now!!

Medea

Excalibur
A few things I have to go forth on saying...

-Was I watching Pokemon or was I watching Roots? When I was watching Paul "train" with Chimchar, I was really waiting for Chimchar to say "My name is Kunta Kinte!" And you know what happens after that!
-Dawn blushing...Okay, not as big to me now. Only when I watch the Japanese version.
-Nice to see all of the random game characters in this competition. I see a Karate guy, Psychic (it even said Psychic in the closed captioning), Biker (I think), Lass (I'm pretty sure), and of course my favorite...The Pokemaniac/Nerd Conway! Yay!

Rebeccag

rofl at brock with nurse joy and holly getting jealous. Also Dawn getting confused at conways battle skills lol. LOL at Conway saying Ash is the enemy maybe a little pearl shipping hint me thinks. Aww chimchar running to see if ash was ok and meouth going why doesnt that guy lighten up and piplup pointing at paul in anger that was funny, im gonna smack elekid its so cocky and annoying! poor chimchar
Ouch wake it up with thunder that was so cruel poor chimchar then at the end when he let chimchar go. Also when Ash commanded Chimchar that was just so cool Paul just didnt anything and ash had to just jump in and command chimchar

Last edited: