• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Go and chloe: Leaving or staying?

BlueDragonfangirl

With Journey’s almost over, every series sidekicks come and go than get replaced by the next one.

What do you guys think?

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Leaving.

Red and Blue

I could see it going either way.. They changed so much of the status quo in recent years I wouldnt be surprised if they decided to keep two companions again for the first time since OS. Especially if the all regions hook stays for Gen 9

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Leaving.

Please, leave. I had hopes for Chloe, but those were snuffed out when she went full-time Eevee taxi driver.
So true
She had such a potential at first (not at the outfit and hairstyle department), and loved her episodes with Yamper. Also loved her sassy personality. But ever since she got Eevee she became his puppet . Always smiling and holding him. No conflicts, no other emotions, nothing

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Gonna play the devil's advocate here and propose the idea that Pocket Monsters will keep the current format and allow Goh and Chloe to stick around even when Gen 9 is introduced. But a fresh start is also a possibility, of course.

I personally would like to see a return to old-fashioned travels and adventures through a region rather than characters being stationed in a singular location.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I personally would like to see a return to old-fashioned travels and adventures through a region rather than characters being stationed in a singular location.

if it was someone new maybe, but not with Ash as main character.

besides if the school concept plays a big role, who's to say they won't function as home bases again?

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
if it was someone new maybe, but not with Ash as main character.

besides if the school concept plays a big role, who's to say they won't function as home bases again?
LOL, imagine they repeat Alola and send Ash back to school.

I think this fandom would collectively lose its shit.

this thread won't be necessary because Ash should just be a PWC Champion and that's it and He shouldn't be adventuring but rather, he should have his adopted son/daughter to continue his adventure.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I wouldn't mind if they focused more in the school aspect, the SM school felt like summer camp so focusing more in classes, other classmates, etc, It would be fine

in retrospect though that's kind of how i'd expect a "pokemon" school to be like.

a normal school setting doesn't really work in this world, i mean just look at Chloe.

the rival schools would more likely have battling style conflictions or something.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
At some point I tough Goh could continue, but with the Project Mew stuff it seems like that is his way out, he gets accepted into the project and goes with them to searsh for Mew.

Koharu obviously she is just an uninteresting side character. Poor Yamper.

I have no idea what they are doing with the new series, so maybe even Satoshi is gone, I don't see what he will do next.