• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Go back and read your old posts from years ago...

Back in the day I spent most of my time arguing stuff in the Misc. section. I've always had pretty strong opinions on stuff, but the way I presented my arguments or opinions was just absurd. I pretty much made it clear that my opinion was the only opinion of value and refused to listen to anything anyone else said. Just reading those old posts I realize how much I've improved in those areas over the years, and its just plain embarrassing thinking of how much of an a**hole I was on here!

Phoopes

There it is.
If I can dig up my first post, we can all have a laugh. I was a complete noob when I started out.

If I can dig up my first post, we can all have a laugh. I was a complete noob when I started out.

Honestly, I love legendaries. And so do other people. That is why they created an uber tier in the metagame. I think all legendaries should be in the uber tier, no matter what their stats. (I'm looking at you, Phione.) By the way, good point on the Def and Sp. Def stats with Giratina, Rezzo.

It's not really.....that funny...

Sonozaki Maya

realized seraph
It's either vBulletin being fail or the database is just mucked up in general, but I can't go that far back to my very first post on this iteration of the forums. Just as a mention, it only went back to 2007, which was a boring post in the RP board, but that was pretty much it. Posts I made before 2005 are sadly lost to the annals of the time, because the board had been nuked prior to this iteration.

Mewtwo152

Not dead yet.
The search only seems to show my posts from... last May, and it's a boring trading post.

EDIT: Oh, looks like I can view threads I've started since I joined. Odd. Apparently I was channeling Wolverine by calling you all "bub".

Last edited:

Phoopes

There it is.
It's not really.....that funny...

No, that's not it. I'll edit it in when I find it in a few minutes.

EDIT:

To put it in context, the following came after 1.5 pages of Bug-type Pokemon discussion.

phoopes said:
I would like to discuss Rayquaza. ;384; My honest thoughts on Rayquaza are this: It looks awesome. It has mega high Att. and Sp. Att. stats. And, if used correctly, it can be an absolute tank. I do admit, it does have some flaws. Its 4x weakness to ice has killed me many times. Its speed is alright, but could be better. But overall, I think Rayquaza is the best pokemon to come out of 3rd gen. (With Deoxys as a close second.)

So... noobish. Lrn2StayonTopic, I tell my former self. However, what kills me is the use of a smilie...*facepalm*

Last edited:

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
sheesh, i used the forums for a few months, never the less, i'm kind of reluctant to look over it, i fear i may have upsetted or put off some with my posts, i just like to contribute to a discussion and have fun with it

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Years ago? I made so many posts......when I check the list, the last ones are from 2012. Too bad it only shows your 200 last posts.....

Though I still remember my first post was somewhere in 3rd Gen IGRMT, back when D/P is not even released in US yet, and it was just 3 months old in Japan.

My day ended with 14,000ish points and I collected my Magikarp.
My sister laughs now but Gyarados will have his justice eventually.
I have recently come to the conclusion that Bidoofs do not know how to feed themselves.

This can't possibly be my first post. It is true though. Bidoofs are just that helpless.

D

Deleted member 11515

This can't possibly be my first post. It is true though. Bidoofs are just that helpless.

Try doing a search of the forums of posts by your username in Ascending order ;)

My posts..oh boy. I was..interesting, to say the least.
But, I really didn't even post much until I was modded so..

Looking back at those posts..
well, I'm quite certain my original posts were pruned!
So...my first post is me complaining about the nintendo revolution. I actually made a thread XD; How embarrassing!
It's neat to see how I evolved as a forum-goer, though~

Last edited by a moderator:

Zachmac

I just found a couple fights I had with Epic Eevee.....

Now I wish I had never done that, looking back and seeing that he/she was right. I was just one of those noobs who thought I was amazing.

I was really...childish back then.

Man, it'd probably be even worse on Smogon...

Last edited:

ForeverFlame

I noticed that I was a lot more outgoing and optimistic as a 14 year-old. I posted **** like "LOLZORZ xD" without having passive aggressive undertones, and I actually responded to things that I liked instead of responding to things that I don't agree with like. It makes me sad knowing how much I changed in 6 years.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
I remember that I sounded like an eight year old when I was actually sixteen, and I made some posts that make me cringe whenever I think about them. DX

EDIT: I dare someone to look up my first post. :p

Last edited:

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
I cringe at the thought of my old posts, I was such a child.
Not sure what my first post was but I'm pretty sure it was in the very first "How to catch shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar" thread.