• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Go Go Gogoat! (799)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
This was such a boring filler imo. I know I've said that about other DA fillers, but they're really all the same to me. This one had Gogoat who is a personal favorite of mine, yet the premise of the story was weak. I did think Gogoat was cute especially during those flashback scenes with Alexa. I was also glad that it was used not just as transportation, but as a way to get across the broken bridge using Vine Whip to help get Pikachu across. The ending of the episode caught me by surprised though; all that traveling just to deliver a drawing?

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
Well, the dub has aired with one thing:

Who's that Pokemon? Gengar Where Gengar is in the episode? Nowhere, appears in the episode before that
Why an Da15 and not Da 16 pokemon: Foongus has a WTP already and Gogoat can't be a WTP in Best Wishes.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Well, that middle segment was surely there to test people to remember a Pokémon that appeared a week before...

Alexa: We need to cross the river somehow. Oh, I know! We can knock down that tree over there with Pikachu! Gogoat, use Vine Whip!

Sure, Alexa. Ignore the fact you could have used Vine Whip on everyone to cross and then recall Gogoat to his ball and then call him back out. It he could bring a tree down, surely helping a kid cross the river would be easy.

And when I say kid, I mean Ash, of course.

EDIT: It seems the next episode won't air next week. There's a random three-part Ben 10 Omniverse special starting at this show's timeslot.

Last edited:

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Meh. A Decent filler form beginning to end though it's a shame there were no battles.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This was an ok episode. There was nothing too exciting about it.

RageaholicRick

I liked the episode. Though in all honesty, I haven't seen an episode of any Pokemon show since the original ones with the Poke rap. I have been out of the loop with the show for a LONG time. :p

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Not as eventful or exciting, but it was nice to see Gogoat in action. Definitely brought out more of it than being a riding gimmick.

No Team Rocket as well, but that's not surprising.

Only 4 episodes left of Black & White. Honestly it feels a tee bit premature.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Idk why but Tony made me laugh

Alexa-Your mom is worried about you

Tony-Ok I'll just go myself *Walks off towards his dad without giving a damn*

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
I enjoyed this episode focusing on Gogoat. It was intriguing to see the connection it makes with its horns and to see it being used with Tony and Alexa.

The episode wasn't anything special, but I still enjoyed it.

Onto the next one!

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
If it wasn't for next week's episode, this might very well be the worst episode of Da!. I nearly fell asleep during it.

I agree. The only thing I liked was when Alexa showed how she caught Gogoat

NPT

Just a member
"Go, Go Gogoat!"

I thought it was an OK episode. It's nice to see Alexa's Pokémon Gogoat getting more focus in this episode, since it didn't got much focus in "The Journalist from Another Region!".Goagoat and Alexa's little backstory was nice as well. As for Tony, he was a boring COTD.

Music Kept: (1)
  • BW Title Card music 2

Geez, TPCI messed up the music again! Pathetic.

Last edited:
Hm, if Gogoat was able to get up that cliff that easily, it seems to me it could have been able to jump over that river. It obviously has the stamina for it.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Apart from the episode reminding me of the drifloon episode minus Team Rocket, it was pretty good. Gogoat is definitely a special pokemon if it can read people's intentions and wants, though they don't really explain how a non-psychic non-legendary type like gogoat could do that. Then again, they do have a history of making pokemon from the next region look really awesome (*cough* Blaziken *cough*). Probably the best part of the episode is the end when the little boy shows his dad the drawing he made.

6/10

JudySpell

Banned
I got more respect for Alexa and her Gogoat here after seeing how they got along and I just wish that the plot had been better. 6.5/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Out of Alexa's team, her Gogoat was my favourite pokemon so I enjoyed seeing it get focus and how it bonded with the little boy who wanted to show his dad the Braviary drawing. This was a cute filler at least. ^o^

Leonhart

Imagineer
Gogoat's ability to read minds when people touch its horns seemed strange even for the anime, although it may've only been a plot device to allow Tony to visit his father. I liked how Satoshi wanted to challenge Gogoat and how Iris stopped him, and thankfully this episode gave us more insight on Pansy's character.