1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Go Go Gogoat! (799)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Black & White - Adventures in Unova' started by Serebii, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Wednesdayz

Wednesdayz Banned

Eh, I did think Gogoat was cute especially during those flashback scenes with Alexa. I was also glad that it was used not just as transportation, but as a way to get across the broken bridge using Vine Whip to help get Pikachu across.

2. Alloutℯ

Alloutℯ Banned

It was an okay episode. I mean, it was practically written to depict Gogoat's dex entry (the ability to feel other people's emotions and its willingness to help people) and the option in the game provided by Gogoat, to jump up the ledges. If that was the purpose of this episode, then it succeeded in its intentions.

3. Leonhart

Leonhart Well-Known Member

In retrospect, I would've enjoyed seeing Viola appear during Pansy's flashback in this episode as a way of foreshadowing Kalos, although I guess that Gogoat's development mattered more.

4. Daizy

Daizy I call you honey

Okay the episode itself was pretty boring but Gogoat was really cute and I felt that it was shown off pretty nicely in this episode. Gogoat is becoming one of my favorite Pokemon.