• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Go Go Ludicolo! (343)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Dancing Battle! Ludicolo!

After having his Treecko evolve into Grovyle, Ash & Co. decide to take a break. Shocked to see his buddy has evolved, Corphish gets jealous of Grovyles strength. Ash gets challenged to a battle against a Ludicolo and uses Corphish. Will Corphish prove himself?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

King Shuckle

Don't be daft
Predicted Titles:
Dance, Dance, Revolation!
Corphishy Business
Rotten to the Corphish

These are my guesses. I think the first one is the best.

Raize

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
Seems like a good eppy I want to see this one this kinda goes to show how much determination Corphish has to get stronger and doesn't need to evolve to prove itself. Good thing this episode isn't too far away though.

hmm. i wonder who won the battle at the end with ludicolo vs torkoal.

too bad we never get to know the results. (as well as the grovyle vs exploud battle)

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
And the battle with Nicolai in the Zangoose episode was never finished!

Dub Title time!: Livin' La Vida Ludicolo!

Space Skitty

Hoenn Champion
A great episode for Corphish! I've always liked the little guy so it's great to see him try and prove himself. We haven't seen any jealousy between Pokemon since Chikorita & Pikachu so it's good to see Corphish get jealous in Grovyle. I like how Corphish tries to prove himself without resorting to evolution.

F

Factory Head Noland

Dub Title time!: Livin' La Vida Ludicolo!

I really like that title but you know 4Kids...it will be the weirdest sounding title ever....
I really liked the guessed title for "Takin' The Lombre Home" which was "All's Well That Ends In A Well". They should come on here and look at some of the great titles!

I felt sorry for Corphish kinda in this episode. It was a good debut for Ludicolo though ^_^

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
Hmm... it's a bit disappointing when a pokemon evolves and we've already seen the new form. If Grovyle, Swellow, Combusken, Beautifly and Ludicolo had not already appeared, it would have been better.

Yeah.

But I've heard somewhere that the reasonings behind the pre-appearances was to know how much the fans appreciated those pokemon. For example, there might be some pokemon that fans wouldn't want evolved, because it looks too ugly or something.

NO!NO!NO!NO! They gave this ep a sh*t dub title it is! Wait be prepared!

[SPOIL]Go, Go, Ludicolo![/SPOIL] I put it in spoilers to build up supense! But screamed when I heard this!

Thriller

Its almost time
Just like when someone catches a Pokemon -_-'

When we finnaly get a title that isnt a pun people whine about it.

El Ludy said:
Just like when someone catches a Pokemon -_-'

When we finnaly get a title that isnt a pun people whine about it.

But it sounds so....Weird! Go Go Ludicolo! also I like pun Titles and stop naging on me! I can hate something if I want to; who are you to say "It is not a pun; you must like it!" or whatever!

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Torkoal Stu said:
But it sounds so....Weird! Go Go Ludicolo! also I like pun Titles and stop naging on me! I can hate something if I want to; who are you to say "It is not a pun; you must like it!" or whatever!
let me guess why...
Go Go Ludicolo=Go Go Power Rangers.

Thats hy your freaked isn't it.

Almighty Zard said:
let me guess why...
Go Go Ludicolo=Go Go Power Rangers.

Thats hy your freaked isn't it.

Yeah Baseicly! Wait so it a sort of pun! but a low rate one! and 4Kids are ruining the titles!

R

Robert

Ludicolo's voice wasn't very good, but the rest of the episode wasn't bad. The battles were good. I wish they'd stop ending episodes mid-battle, though...

Gah! My post was deleted ;.;.........
I thought this was an excellent episode. Corphish got some spotlight, which is ALWAYS welcome with me. Jealousity is a rarity on Pokémon, so that's great to see it.
Pancho......Dear goodness, that name is OU. Call the guy André, or Antonio, or something. We've had a Pancho already, anyway! The Diglett Rancher, I believe it was. Other than that, I really have no complaints with this episode(I've learned to just accept the fact that we're not supposed to see battles >.>).

Overall rating:
9.3 out of 10!
Excellent filler! It didn't look interesting at fisrt glance, but meh, shows what I know!

SC~ out

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
Oh, my post was deleted, too. No wonder why I thought I already made a review on this episode...

Well anyway, all I basically said was that Ludicolo's voice could have been more creative.

And some other stuff...

7/10.

Medea

Excalibur
There goes my original post...(sighs) Oh well!
I actually liked this episode! Pancho and Ludicolo were cool (don't ask me why) Ludicolo's voice was kind of disturbing though.

H

Hales

medea10 said:
There goes my original post...(sighs) Oh well!
I actually liked this episode! Pancho and Ludicolo were cool (don't ask me why) Ludicolo's voice was kind of disturbing though.
Disturbing on a scale of one to ten? ten being very disturbing :)