• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Go Go Ludicolo! (343)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Omg, I loved Corphish'ss jealousy especially in the beginning when he was glaring at Grovyle. I felt kinda bad for Corphish when he ran off. I also felt bad for him and Torkoal too because they had to fight Ludicolo. :/

Leonhart

Imagineer
I thought that Satoshi introducing Juptile to his other Pokemon was a bit needless, but I liked the scene with the oranges. Heigani trying to prove his worth against Pancho's Runpappa was amusing, as was his stunt when he climbed the Rocket-dan's balloon. I was also glad that Satoshi's Cotoise got to fight Runpappa.

Vipsoccermaster

It's a good episode for a Ludicolo debut. Poncho was cool as well. Kinda liked the moment where he was feeling guilty about taking the sandwiches for winning against Ash with his Corphish. At least Corphish did more here to prove itself.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, I do wonder why the writers had a random one-off character be the one who debuted Runpappa in the anime instead of evolving Takeshi's Hasubrero in this episode.

Daizy

I call you honey
This episode was okay. Corphish was funny during the episode and Poncho was wacky, which was a good thing. The sight of Ludicolo dancing was really funny to me since I loved Gotta Dance.

Leonhart

Imagineer
This episode was okay. Corphish was funny during the episode and Poncho was wacky, which was a good thing. The sight of Ludicolo dancing was really funny to me since I loved Gotta Dance.

Heigani was funny here, yet to me this episode seemed somewhat wasted on him since he gained nothing of value in spite of his role in the episode.

Hehe I love Corphish being jealous of Grovyle, and Torkoal crying in joy.
Pancho and his Ludicolo are awesome, and I love Pancho's Mexican accent.
By the way, he should have offered Mexican food instead of cheeseburgers.