• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GO Recent Happenings Thread

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Thanks. I evolved my regular good CP one into a Flaffy today. No luck with Mareep. But I did get a gift, some items and a 5 KM egg. Also caught some Pokemon, including a Beldum and a regular Mareep. Hatched a pair of eggs, one was a Alolan Geodude and the other was a Wynaut. Both of which I turned into candies.
Good luck! I still haven’t found any more shinies but have you found any shinies during the bonus period? I guess you found a good amount of them.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Good luck! I still haven’t found any more shinies but have you found any shinies during the bonus period? I guess you found a good amount of them.
Thanks. I did. Just the ones I mentioned here already. Dratini and Charmander. Was able to find a Beldum in my back yard just recently and a Cyndaquil in my front yard. Found plenty of Mareep yesterday though... today was another matter lol. Just the one.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Thanks. I did. Just the ones I mentioned here already. Dratini and Charmander. Was able to find a Beldum in my back yard just recently and a Cyndaquil in my front yard. Found plenty of Mareep yesterday though... today was another matter lol. Just the one.
Oh. I don’t find too many Beldum and Dratini. I usually find more Chikorita, Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil and Pikachu.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I hate when this game does this... a Girafarig spawned... after 12 midnight. O_O Really? And earlier tonight, a Buneary spawned. Not that practical guys, as I don't go out that late at night to Pokestops and Gyms lol.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I hate when this game does this... a Girafarig spawned... after 12 midnight. O_O Really? And earlier tonight, a Buneary spawned. Not that practical guys, as I don't go out that late at night to Pokestops and Gyms lol.
Actually. I think that’s happened in all areas. I remember that Chimecho and Buizel somewhere in the night in my area.

The Teller

King of Half-Truths
Hit up a Piplup nest the past couple of days. Finally got enough to evolve Prinplup into Empoleon. Twelve more kilometers until I can evolve Buizel into Floatzel. Will have to do some math to see who gets to be the buddy after that. I still need to evolve Riolu, but that's a VERY long walk, and I need to walk Electabuzz and Magmar.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Actually. I think that’s happened in all areas. I remember that Chimecho and Buizel somewhere in the night in my area.
Yea I know... it's just frustrating.

I have some really good news... finally got done catching 108 Pokemon last night! And then Spiritomb showed up and I caught it.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Yea I know... it's just frustrating.

I have some really good news... finally got done catching 108 Pokemon last night! And then Spiritomb showed up and I caught it.
Congratulations on Spiritomb! I'm still having trouble finding Cubone for Meltan. It'll likely won't appear until its spawn rates get boosted in another event.

The Teller

King of Half-Truths
Let's Go Cresselia! I'd like to thank KFC, and to Pokemon Go, for crashing the moment everyone went in and I had to say stop and take a full 3 minutes to sign back in. Also, got 6 of those 12 km logged in for Buizel. Floatzel is top tier raid destroying machine, right? Right?!

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
No Sinnoh Stone AGAIN. Why do they make this so infuriating and unenjoyable?

I don't know if you saw or not, but they seem to really be pushing the fact that the Sinnoh Stone will be a reward for PvP battles. It probably won't be ensured, but seeing as you have three chances a day to get one, it shouldn't be too bad.

thekorean

I don't know if you saw or not, but they seem to really be pushing the fact that the Sinnoh Stone will be a reward for PvP battles. It probably won't be ensured, but seeing as you have three chances a day to get one, it shouldn't be too bad.
Which is ridiculous because for all we know we could be wsiting weeks until that comes out.

If they are gonnna do that release more Pokemons. Useless.

I cant evolve Pokemons I have and I cant catch new ones. Disgusting.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Which is ridiculous because for all we know we could be wsiting weeks until that comes out.

If they are gonnna do that release more Pokemons. Useless.

I cant evolve Pokemons I have and I cant catch new ones. Disgusting.

In fairness to Niantic, they tend to be pretty good about releasing things pretty quickly after their announcement. My guess is that battling will be release some time over the weekend for level 40, and over the next half a week or so they'll gradually lower the level. I don't see us waiting for more than two weeks for trainers of all levels to be able to battle.

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
I finished evolving that Haunter into a Gengar for lets go and I got my next project underway thanks to a 7 km egg.

A male Alolan Vulpix that is also going into lets go. If it was female... I would have been unoriginal and called her Snowy, since it is male... I am calling him Nix (Latin for Snow) and he will be an evolved pokemon as well that is going on a one way trip!

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Let's Go Cresselia! I'd like to thank KFC, and to Pokemon Go, for crashing the moment everyone went in and I had to say stop and take a full 3 minutes to sign back in. Also, got 6 of those 12 km logged in for Buizel. Floatzel is top tier raid destroying machine, right? Right?!
Ran into similar issues today!

Dang it. I ran into that as well, then the unable to authenticate one. Then later I was able to get on, but the map wouldn't load and it froze. Was trying to get some items and gifts and it was a no go.

Congratulations on Spiritomb! I'm still having trouble finding Cubone for Meltan. It'll likely won't appear until its spawn rates get boosted in another event.

Thanks! Dang. I hope you find one. Haven't seen any in my area either. Same goes with Ditto.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Thanks! Dang. I hope you find one. Haven't seen any in my area either. Same goes with Ditto.
I heard that doing an Alolan Marowak raid can help in completing the Cubone Research Task. I'm definitely going to look out for one in the meantime.

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
Well, that 2 km egg hatched into a Starly to evolve. I also evolved Nix into an Alolan Ninetails and once I get Lets Go Eevee, he and Gengar are going to find a nice spot on my team along with Alolan Grimer/ Muk

There might even be a change in teams. Eevee, Squirtle and.... a Kantonian Vulpix until I get to Fuschia City sounds reasonable enough!

Drummerdude

It's been slow this last week or so for me. I still haven't received a 10k egg from Adventure Sync (4 weeks in a row of 50+km!) so I'm walking with Meltan until I eventually get a Riolu. I did get a research task today of Catching a Ditto for 3 Rare Candies. I figured I had no chance with it but ended up catching a Yanma that turned into a Ditto maybe 10 minutes later. I didn't even know Yanma could be Ditto!

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Participated in another EX Raid and I caught another Deoxys. It was a pretty good one but it wasn't really the best one. So far it's the highest CP one I have due to the Weather Boost. I also got a Moltres from completing Research! I'm trying to get Zapdos and Articuno from Research later on.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
I got a Raikou for my first December research reward, which was a bit disappointing cause I don't have a Zapdos or a Moltres on go yet so I was hoping for one of those. (preferably Zapdos)