1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest
    As I'm sure you're well aware, sites aren't free to run and so we run leaderboard adverts to fund the site. These ads are often specific game ones run by Sega etc.
    To make sure we get relevant ads as much as possible, could you fill out this survey my ad network is running? It's 100% anonymous and will just help us keep relevant ads on the site
    https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/8GL2ZTK
    It's open til April 3rd
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

GO Recent Happenings Thread

Discussion in 'Pokemon GO Discussion' started by JX Valentine, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Mega Altaria

Mega Altaria 4th anniversary of ORAS, 16th anniversary of RS

Yeah same. I can do weekdays but for a very limited timeframe in the evening.

I'm still looking for shiny baby Pokémon to hatch. Or maybe something like Mantyke and Riolu.

Thanks. Would be hoping to get a Regi soon.

WishIhadaManafi5 likes this.
  2. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Werewolf of London

Definitely.

I'm still working on my egg. Got up to 11k step wise so far today. Hope you're able to get one!

You're welcome.

Mega Altaria likes this.
  3. Mega Altaria

Hatched another Alolan Vulpix from an Egg! Yeah still getting these Alolans.

Haven’t really done much but I’m getting close to halfway through Lv 39.

4. WishIhadaManafi5

I am too! My 7km egg hatched tonight and I got an Alolan Diglett. Put another egg in to incubate.

Nice! I'm getting ever closer to Lv 30 myself.

Mega Altaria likes this.
  5. Mega Altaria

Haven't really done much with my Eggs recently but I'm getting close to getting Gold Badges for two Gyms. Maybe a couple more battles there and I can get the Gold Badges for these Gyms.

Getting close to a new milestone!

6. WishIhadaManafi5

Ah. Cool. Hope you're able to do so!

I'm just working on walking at this point. Walking and 'walking' (when I'm indoors).

Mega Altaria likes this.
  7. Drummerdude

Drummerdude Well-Known Member

I had a successful afternoon today. I took part in 3 Rayquaza raids and managed to catch all 3 of them. I think the only non-regional Hoenn Pokemon I need now are Latios and Regice so here's hoping tomorrows research breakthrough goes well for me. I'm glad we got a new raid boss because I am SICK of Dialga. I've caught 10 now and it's just been a pain to take down in my area. I did participate in the Legendary lunch hour a few days ago and did 3 Dialga raids with a group which was good for my experience.

I also evolved my Riolu and the Lucario is sitting at 1505 CP. So much for Great League battles....

8. Mega Altaria

I caught my first Rayquaza! Got another Hoenn Pokémon registered into the Dex. I also finally got Ludicolo.

I hatched another Tyrogue from a 7 km Egg. The baby Pokémon luck is starting to come back.

9. quake

quake Well-Known Member

Completed four Rayquaza raids but only caught one but I'm delighted because it's my first one and it's 91%! Got 30 rare candies from the raids so I also now have Vespaqueen and I evolved my shiny Clamperl into Gorebess! I used the 8 spare candies on Luxio. Good weekend this St. Patrick's weekend!!

10. Drummerdude

Drummerdude Well-Known Member

I got Regice from my Research Breakthrough this morning so I now have everything in this current set! I also went out and took part in 5 Rayquaza raids and caught all of them. The second Rayquaza capture completed my 200 Dragon Medal so now all my type medals are done! I think I'm gonna take a break from raids unless I find Shinx because I still want that shiny!

11. WishIhadaManafi5

Congrats! :) Really jelly right now as Rayquaza is one of my favorite legendaries.

Cool.

Working on a new 7km egg and it's up to around 1.4km so far, and I've walked around 7.9km this week overall.

Mega Altaria likes this.
  12. Mega Altaria

Well I hope you get the numbers for the Rayquaza raids. Considering doing two more later on.

Worked a bit on my 7 km Egg but I don’t think it’ll hatch too soon.

13. The Teller

The Teller King of Half-Truths

I managed to catch one Rayquaza on Friday. Then I spent all of Saturday in bed with food poisoning. Yeah. I might be able to sneak one more Rayquaza in today after work. But on the plus side, I caught a Purugly!

EDIT: Got another Rayquaza, and got enough candy to evolve my Snorunt into a Froslass.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019 at 9:21 PM
  14. OnceUponATime

OnceUponATime Wicked

Completed my seventh Research task today, and lo and behold I got a Ho-oh for my Breakthrough - and it was shiny!!! Took a while to catch it, but I'm so excited! Now I only need 2 more Pokemon from Kanto (Mewtwo and Kangaskhan) and Johto (Unown and Heracross).

My new Pokedex total is 429.
    149 Kanto, 98 Johto, 118 Hoenn, 62 Sinnoh, and 2 Unknown.

15. WishIhadaManafi5

Thanks!

Ah I see. I'm in the same boat.

Mega Altaria likes this.
  16. Mega Altaria

I think it hatched into a Tyrogue.

Haven’t caught a Lunatone from the Equinox event yet but I’ll be looking forward to get one.