• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GO Recent Happenings Thread

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Yea I've seen quite a few of them, but hoping one pops up shiny :p.

I get lag as well... I think it's partially due to the friends list, but it's still annoying.

Got to do a bit of hunting today... caught some Abra's, a Psyduck and got to evolve my best Psyduck into a Golduck.
Yeah but didn't get any more shinies from the Eggstravaganza so far.

Yeah, really slows down when it comes to sending gifts.

Won't be doing much hunting for now because the Eggstravaganza event has finished.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Yeah but didn't get any more shinies from the Eggstravaganza so far.

Yeah, really slows down when it comes to sending gifts.

Won't be doing much hunting for now because the Eggstravaganza event has finished.
Dang that sucks.

Definitely.

Ah. Yea I'm not doing much either. Was just in a place that had a decent spawn today.

Cranidos spotted! Can't get it though as per usual :(.

Last edited:

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
I figured anyone on this thread who doesn't visit the Smash Bros thread might be interested in seeing the Pokémon Go-based stage that I created in the Stage Builder.
58004043_1241503732692222_1875223699716571136_n.jpg

I like to think it's a pretty good recreation.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Nice recreation!

Man... GPS is acting up again. Had to go to another spot just to access a Poke Stop. This is getting old, fast. Got some items from it and caught some Pokemon.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Dang that sucks.

Definitely.

Ah. Yea I'm not doing much either. Was just in a place that had a decent spawn today.

Cranidos spotted! Can't get it though as per usual :(.
Yeah, it was a weird one because it was the first time in a while I didn’t get the Safari shiny as usual.

True.

Didn’t really have too much good ones now but I think one of the best recent ones I found was a Misdreavus.

Same with Shieldon. Sometimes I spot that thing but can’t be bothered going out to catch it.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Yeah, it was a weird one because it was the first time in a while I didn’t get the Safari shiny as usual.

True.

Didn’t really have too much good ones now but I think one of the best recent ones I found was a Misdreavus.

Same with Shieldon. Sometimes I spot that thing but can’t be bothered going out to catch it.
Ah. Guess the RNG luck wasn't with you that time.

Ah.

Word. The game makes me shake my head at times in terms of bad timing.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Nice recreation!

Man... GPS is acting up again. Had to go to another spot just to access a Poke Stop. This is getting old, fast. Got some items from it and caught some Pokemon.

Thanks.

Maybe I should have put a big red GPS error bar across the top. That would have made things more accurate.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Thanks.

Maybe I should have put a big red GPS error bar across the top. That would have made things more accurate.
You're welcome.

Maybe lol. It seems as if that error has been making a return big time as of late.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Ah. Guess the RNG luck wasn't with you that time.

Ah.

Word. The game makes me shake my head at times in terms of bad timing.
Yeah not really this time. Usually it happens to me on the Community Days.

But still glad shiny Meltan is getting released again so I get another chance at getting it. Going to get my box renewed soon.

Yeah when these spawns appear really late at night and it's hard to get there because of that.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Yeah not really this time. Usually it happens to me on the Community Days.

But still glad shiny Meltan is getting released again so I get another chance at getting it. Going to get my box renewed soon.

Yeah when these spawns appear really late at night and it's hard to get there because of that.
Ah I see.

Cool! Hope you can get one.

Definitely. Sometimes I luck out during the day, but not that often.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Ah I see.

Cool! Hope you can get one.

Definitely. Sometimes I luck out during the day, but not that often.
Yeah thanks. Would be more than happy to finally get one. I already have 400 Meltan Candy prepared to evolve one as soon as I get it.

Yeah sometimes. Still wishing luck though.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Yeah thanks. Would be more than happy to finally get one. I already have 400 Meltan Candy prepared to evolve one as soon as I get it.

Yeah sometimes. Still wishing luck though.
You're welcome. Wow. Cool on that. Still have a ways to go on my end. But at least I can still get incense even with the transfer errors.

Thanks. I just wish it would have happened at better times for Chansey, Lunatone and so on.

Phew... just double checked and I'm good for now. I'm at Android 5.1.1...

https://niantic.helpshift.com/a/pok...iscontinued-support-for-android-4-kitkat&l=en

Last edited:

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
It's been a long time since I've posted in here, but I've been playing Poke Go everyday still.

I evolved one of my spare shiny Eevee's and it evolved into a shiny Jolteon! The only shiny Eeveelutions that I'm missing are Espeon and Flareon! I hatched some more eggs today as well. I hatched another Elekid and Alolan Geodude.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
You're welcome. Wow. Cool on that. Still have a ways to go on my end. But at least I can still get incense even with the transfer errors.

Thanks. I just wish it would have happened at better times for Chansey, Lunatone and so on.

Phew... just double checked and I'm good for now. I'm at Android 5.1.1...

https://niantic.helpshift.com/a/pok...iscontinued-support-for-android-4-kitkat&l=en
Opened the Mystery Box again and no shinies popped out as usual. Waiting for that one time a shiny Meltan will pop out and still unlucky with these Mystery Boxes.

Yeah I definitely hope. But looking forward when shiny Combee comes out to places outside of South Korea.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Opened the Mystery Box again and no shinies popped out as usual. Waiting for that one time a shiny Meltan will pop out and still unlucky with these Mystery Boxes.

Yeah I definitely hope. But looking forward when shiny Combee comes out to places outside of South Korea.
Darn that sucks. Hope one shows up soon for you.

Ah. Yea here's to hoping. Saw a shadow of a Combee recently. Couldn't get it though. Wish I could find an Unown myself.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Darn that sucks. Hope one shows up soon for you.

Ah. Yea here's to hoping. Saw a shadow of a Combee recently. Couldn't get it though. Wish I could find an Unown myself.
Yeah thanks. Still got a few more chances to open that box during the event!

Wish these spawned more sometimes. Maybe there'll be a worldwide event for the shiny Combee and Combee spawns get boosted. Never found an Unown before or even found it on the radar so I wish they spawned more too.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Yeah thanks. Still got a few more chances to open that box during the event!

Wish these spawned more sometimes. Maybe there'll be a worldwide event for the shiny Combee and Combee spawns get boosted. Never found an Unown before or even found it on the radar so I wish they spawned more too.
You're welcome.

Word. That would be great. Same here. Only ever heard about them spawning at special events. All at places that are nowhere near where I'm at.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
You're welcome.

Word. That would be great. Same here. Only ever heard about them spawning at special events. All at places that are nowhere near where I'm at.
Yeah but I barely get Unown events near my place at all. People would go crazy over an Unown spawn outside of an event and I have only heard of one once or twice a year.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Yeah but I barely get Unown events near my place at all. People would go crazy over an Unown spawn outside of an event and I have only heard of one once or twice a year.
At least you get them. Yea they would.