• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GO Recent Happenings Thread

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Yeah those move build up minigames. Adds a bit more flavour to PvP battles and not so much about tapping like Raids and Gym Battles. Might give it a try later.
Yea a bit of it. Thankfully it's not a pain in the butt. Cool. Might try to do a bit of walking with my egg.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Yea a bit of it. Thankfully it's not a pain in the butt. Cool. Might try to do a bit of walking with my egg.
Yep feels great it’s not a boring tapfest anymore. No need to tap so hard to get maximum damage from a Charged Attack. Also getting prepared for Community Day.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Yep feels great it’s not a boring tapfest anymore. No need to tap so hard to get maximum damage from a Charged Attack. Also getting prepared for Community Day.
Yea and I'm glad I can just use the pad of my finger. Don't want to risk scratching the screen. Nice. Hoping it works out weather wise for it. So can gather some gifts too.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Yea and I'm glad I can just use the pad of my finger. Don't want to risk scratching the screen. Nice. Hoping it works out weather wise for it. So can gather some gifts too.
Yeah I don't want to tap so hard that I break my screen. Again I won't be playing too much of it until it starts. But I at least have way more than enough Pokémon space to store my shiny Mudkips.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Yeah I don't want to tap so hard that I break my screen. Again I won't be playing too much of it until it starts. But I at least have way more than enough Pokémon space to store my shiny Mudkips.
Yea that wouldn't be good. Ah I see. Nice! I'll have to go through and see if there's anything I can toss. I have a bit of space, but I want to make a bit more.

Last edited:

The Teller

King of Half-Truths
I had a really good haul today. Caught 173 Mudkips, 7 of them being shiny. I evolved my strongest shiny and non-shiny, which both might be good enough to use in raids (after my 6 strongest Pokemon get wiped out). I used 2 Lucky Eggs and Star Pieces, so I gained a lot of EXP and stardust. I did two Mewtwo raids, catching one. Most importantly, I finally tracked down one of my Best Friends and strong-armed them into trading me that Pokemon they've been holding for me for 3 months now. That Pokemon was...Chatot! Another regional down! They got a shiny Cresselia out of it, so no one's complaining. For how hot it was, I sure did see a lot of my Friend's List peeps there. Really helps pass the time. Oh, but now I've gone from around 450 Poke Balls down to around 20. Oops.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Done Mudkip Community Day! Caught at least 150 Mudkips and found and caught 11 shiny Mudkips! Also caught a 93% IV Mudkip and evolved it for the Community Day move.
Yea that wouldn't be good. Ah I see. Nice! I'll have to go through and see if there's anything I can toss. I have a bit of space, but I want to make a bit more.
It filled up quite a bit during Community Day but considering saving coins for Suicune raid day.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Done Mudkip Community Day! Caught at least 150 Mudkips and found and caught 11 shiny Mudkips! Also caught a 93% IV Mudkip and evolved it for the Community Day move.

It filled up quite a bit during Community Day but considering saving coins for Suicune raid day.
Nice!

Sweet.

Got a decent handful of Mudkips today. No shinies though. Got some items and some gifts and was able to leave a Pokémon in a Gym.

Ironically my best Mudkip is a non Community day one. My best one from Community day has bad attack. Best Pokémon I got today was a Sunny Castform... near 100 percent iv!

Last edited:

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Nice!

Sweet.

Got a decent handful of Mudkips today. No shinies though. Got some items and some gifts and was able to leave a Pokémon in a Gym.
Thanks.

Won't be a while until Suicune Raid Day so there's time to upgrade my Pokémon storage.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Thanks.

Won't be a while until Suicune Raid Day so there's time to upgrade my Pokémon storage.
You're welcome.

Cool. Just hoping my Pokémon stays in long enough for the last bit I need to move up to 500 for storage.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
You're welcome.

Cool. Just hoping my Pokémon stays in long enough for the last bit I need to move up to 500 for storage.
Probably will upgrade it twice to get up to 1500. I currently have around 1333 Pokémon stored in my storage.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Probably will upgrade it twice to get up to 1500. I currently have around 1333 Pokémon stored in my storage.
Nice!

I need to update my item space sometime lol. I'm always throwing stuff away. I'm more focused on Pokémon space for now.

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well, I got Swampert. Mud Shot and Hydro Cannon. Its stats aren't great, but they're doable.

I also caught a Shiny Shellder.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Nice!

I need to update my item space sometime lol. I'm always throwing stuff away. I'm more focused on Pokémon space for now.
Yep all focused on Pokémon space since I maxxed out my bag space. I probably won't be able to upgrade my bag space in a while.

The Teller

King of Half-Truths
I went to an EX raid today; caught Deoxys. Luckily, it was just before the Dinner Hour began, so there was a group of us who just went gym to gym, defeating Mewtwos. I also traded with the same guy for a Volbeat! This time I lost out on a Palkia, but again, 30,000 Stardust is small peanuts compared to what it'd be normally. I'm really excited and surprised! In just a month, I've gotten Corsola, Carnivine, Pachirisu, and Volbeat! The only Pokemon I need left are Torkoal, Tropius, Relicanth, Jirachi, Gible, Gabite, Garchomp, Mesprit, and Uxie.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Went up to a Stop today and got some items and a gift. Team Rocket wasn't there though.

The Teller

King of Half-Truths
Warning: those Rocket grunts play for keeps. Three on three battle, where their weakest Pokémon is at least a Tier 1 raid boss level (CP 2500-3000), and for me, the Pokémon only get tougher from there. CP 6000 Ivysaur, and a CP ???? Venusaur that wiped out my entire team 5 times in a row. I don’t know if grunts scale to your level, but if so, bring your best. Your Pokémon are not healed afterwards, so it’s easy to hit “Retry” and go in with Pokémon with a sliver of health, and you will be using a lot of potions and revives. Remember, they all know Frustration, so they all hit really hard as well. If your Pokémon are not strong enough, you won’t even be able to get a shield up before they all faint.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Warning: those Rocket grunts play for keeps. Three on three battle, where their weakest Pokémon is at least a Tier 1 raid boss level (CP 2500-3000), and for me, the Pokémon only get tougher from there. CP 6000 Ivysaur, and a CP ???? Venusaur that wiped out my entire team 5 times in a row. I don’t know if grunts scale to your level, but if so, bring your best. Your Pokémon are not healed afterwards, so it’s easy to hit “Retry” and go in with Pokémon with a sliver of health, and you will be using a lot of potions and revives. Remember, they all know Frustration, so they all hit really hard as well. If your Pokémon are not strong enough, you won’t even be able to get a shield up before they all faint.

The Snorlax team is freaking brutal. I didn't get passed the second Snorlax, but that thing wiped me out more quickly than I anticipated.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Thanks for the heads up. My strongest is a bit over 2900cp. That's insane! I probably won't have a chance against them lol. But I'd give them a shot for the heck of it.

-----------------

Tried to find Team Rocket today with no luck, but I did find and catch a Koffing. Also caught some other Pokémon. Got my last grass type for the catch 40 grass type Pokémon research. Also got some items and a gift.

Last edited: