• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GO Recent Happenings Thread

Playful Latios

@Soul Dew
I hatched another Unown today. I also duo'd a Shuckle without weather boost which will be uploaded to Youtube shortly. I was able to do a couple legendary raids today with my best one being a 96% Raikou. I also broke the 400 mark for rockets and purified.

quake

Was on my way to gym and I found a shiny Houndour!! It's odd, I've walked 30km last week and found two shiny poliwag and one shiny Aloan Ratata, this week same distance and found two shiny Gligar and one Shiny Houndour. Probably just luck but I'll see what happens this week!

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
So I typically have pretty average luck when it comes to finding shines, but today was a huge surprise. I managed to hatch a shiny Alolan Diglett and shiny Elekid consecutively from 7km eggs. Finally have shiny Dugtrio and Electivire.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I raided a Deoxys, but ran out of time after getting it to red. Now I can't raid (or do TR battles) anymore because I never get potions

So I typically have pretty average luck when it comes to finding shines, but today was a huge surprise. I managed to hatch a shiny Alolan Diglett and shiny Elekid consecutively from 7km eggs. Finally have shiny Dugtrio and Electivire.
That's pretty great! I've only gotten 2 shinies in GO as of now. BTW, how do you get Sinnoh stones?

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
That's pretty great! I've only gotten 2 shinies in GO as of now. BTW, how do you get Sinnoh stones?

You can either battle the Team Leaders or battle a friend. Occasionally they reward is a Sinnoh Stone (doesn't matter if you win or lose).

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
You can either battle the Team Leaders or battle a friend. Occasionally they reward is a Sinnoh Stone (doesn't matter if you win or lose).
Thanks fam

quake

Found a shiny Kanto Grimer this morning. I love finding shiny Pokemon that have alternate forms because it displays both in the Pokedex

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
So just about before the Johto event ended (also Week 1 of Ultra Bonus), I got a shiny Aipom! Wasn't what I needed, and I missed out on shiny Gligar and Sentret. Still up for wild shinies and regional shinies this week!

WolfCypher

Shifting my focus exclusively on catching a Combee and another Gible (I gave mine away). I am done seeking Riolu.

Hatched my 1st 10K egg today...its my 13th Riolu...

Finally pursued after one of those silhouetted Nearby radar Turtwig, and it was just a normal Turtwig. They still show up as unseen silhouettes on my Nearby radar.

And finally evolved my Clampearl into a Gorebyss. Thank god, I was sick of walking with this thing...

D*N

Musical Star
Got my first Kangaskan. Just need Farfetched and Tauros for the pokedex. Also did two Deoxys raids today. One of them being the normal forme, which I didn't have yet. I only still need to defense form now.

WolfCypher

Well, it turned out a lot of people at work had a Combee. It was just a matter of knowing who to badger until I wore them down enough to get them to trade it away. I traded one of my Riolu for it. Now I finally got a damned Vespiquen!

Maybe I can flip it for someone's Gible.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Got some gifts, items and a 2km egg from a gym and some stops. My second 10km egg hatched into another Larvitar.

quake

Congratulations to everyone who got recent shinnies! I found a wild shiny Electrike so over the moon with that!

Also, has anyone else noticed that their Gen 1 regionals stopped spawning? I'd see easily 20 Mr.Mime a day and since this event started, nothing!

D*N

Musical Star
Congratulations to everyone who got recent shinnies! I found a wild shiny Electrike so over the moon with that!

Also, has anyone else noticed that their Gen 1 regionals stopped spawning? I'd see easily 20 Mr.Mime a day and since this event started, nothing!
Actually no, i've catched quite some wild mr.mime last few days. First one in the wild actually being a shiny too!

WolfCypher

Sooo, after finally finally getting a Combee in a trade yesterday, today, just 5 minutes ago, a Combee appears near me. Just like that. I traded away a Pokémon I did not want to trade away for one, and the game trolls me like this.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Finally got a Chingling. It just hatched from the last 10km egg. A pleasant little surprise. Put in a 7km egg to hatch.

PsychoIncarnate

Hatched several farfetch'd since I got the shiny Mr. Mime and not a single one. I've been putting extra effort in this event just so I can get a shiny Farfetch'd...

D*N

Musical Star
Hatched Farfetch'd! Also got the last deoxys forme I needed. I only have tauros left for the kanto pokedex, so this week has been a breeze!

Now everything is a bonus, maybe I could use extra regionals/deoxys to trade for other regionals I don't have.