• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GO Recent Happenings Thread

quake

First day catch of Purlion, Pidove, Lillipup and Pansear. Also saw shadows of Tepig and Snivy but wasn't able to get to where they were.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Caught Patrat, Lillipup, Oshawott, Snivy, Tepig, Purloin, Pansage, Pidove, Tranquill, and Foongus. Managed to catch enough to evolve and get Watchog and Herdier as well.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Got a 10km egg, some items from a stop and caught a Pokemon, including a Patrat and a Shieldon. The 7km egg that was being incubated, hatched into an Alolan Diglett.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Got a shiny ratatta randomly, a Klink from a raid, and I was about to log off the game but on the very last second I found an Aerodactyl

Drummerdude

I have yet to see a starter in the wild but I've been doing good on a lot of the early game Pokemon like Patrat and Purrloin. I did find two Ferroseed's today and I caught a random Drilbur which is nice. I got two 10k eggs today so I'm hoping I get something cool from them.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Seen Snivy many times as a silhouette in the wild but just couldn't reach it. But still got a Foongus! No shiny Patrat or Lillipup yet, but caught a bunchful of them. Also caught a few Purrloin, which was the first Gen 5 Pokémon I caught in-game.

quake

Caught a Foongus, Tepig and evolved my Pidove into Tranquil and I caught enough Lilpup to evolve into Stoutland. I also hatched a drilbur. Love new Pokemon releases!

quake

Yay!!! Trapinch is the next community day Pokemon, totally knew it! So Trapinch is Oct, Chimchar is Nov, December will more then likely be all of them together similar to last year and then piplup in January.

Drummerdude

I had a pretty good Pokemon Go day today. I did my first Klink raid and managed to find a wild Panpour. I also got enough candies to evolve Patrat and Purrloin though I have not done so yet. I also got three 10k eggs currently in my inventory so maybe one will hatch into something cool. But the big thing.... I CAUGHT A SHINY MEWTWO!!!! And in the same parking lot as the raid I caught a Snivy which is the first Unova starter I have seen so far.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Got Larvitar, Mawile, and Deino from 10km eggs, and defeated a legendary in a raid for the first time (Mewtwo), it reminded me of the first PoGO trailer from back in 2015

quake

Got shiny mewto whoop whoop!
Congratulations on the mewtwo! I'm in the city for a few days so I'm hoping to get into a raiding group.

My own update for today - caught my first Snivy so that just leaves Oshawott out of the starters. I have yet to see a Klink raid

*Edit* just caught a Blitzle and evolved my Clamperl into huntail! So now I'm just missing Heatern, Jirachi (on spin 7 pokestops) and Keclegon (once it's released) and obvs gen 5 Pokemon

Last edited:

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Well raid hour did happen in my place so I did do a bunch of Mewtwo raids yesterday. I at least got a shiny Mewtwo! Still yet to get the Unova starters but got a Pansage. I even caught a Watchog, Herdier and Tranquill.

Since my post a few days, I've been able to register Lillipup, Pidove, Tranquill, Female Unfezant, Watchog, Blitzle, Panpour, Oshawott, Ferroseed, Purrloin, and Foongus. I encountered my first and only Drilbur, but it ran from me sadly. I have yet to encounter Snivy, Tepig, or Klink, though I hope I will soon. I love new rollout times, so I've been stoked seeing Unova natives in Go. Always a delight!

My new Pokedex total is 476.
150 Kanto, 98 Johto, 128 Hoenn, 86 Sinnoh, 12 Unova, and 2 Unknown.