• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GO Recent Happenings Thread

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Hatched the 10km egg I was working on and got a third Larvitar. It's the new Porygon lol. Am now working on hatching a 7km egg.

D*N

Musical Star
Got a really good mewto today, did my first klink raid and caught some more pokemon for candy (drilbur, blitzle, pidove)

quake

I evolved my Snivy into Servine and caught more Pansear for candies. I have 4 10km eggs incubating so here's hoping. I've seen a hydregon in a gym and thought how all ready!!

Also thought my Shiny luck ran out but my incense spawned a shiny Yanma which I evolved.

Since my last update, I've registered 5 new species to my Dex: Jirachi because I finally finished its Special Research, Herdier and Stoutland through evolution, Drilbur in the wild, and Klink through a Raid. I'm excited to keep catching the Unovian species currently accessible, but I do kind of wish more were out right now. I don't ever see Panpour or the Starters, and I doubt I'll see a Deino anytime soon. I would love to see more out like Munna or Joltik or Minccino!

My new Pokedex total is 481.
150 Kanto, 98 Johto, 129 Hoenn, 86 Sinnoh, 16 Unova, and 2 Unknown.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
The 7km egg I was working on just hatched. Got a Tyrogue from it and it evolved into a Hitmontop. So I'm still missing Hitmonchan lol. Also was finally able to evolve my best Murkrow into a Honchkrow, which I named Giovanni.

quake

Finished off the special quest and caught my Jirachi! Also got my first Klink and evolved tranquil into unfezeant

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I hatched two Mr. Mime's and two Kangaskhan's. I was able to finish my Kanto Pokedex finally! Good luck to everyone on their egg hatchings. I hope you recieve the regionals that you need.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Been hatching 10kms to try and get some Klink, Deino, and Litwick candies so I can evolve the ones I have.

I keep getting Beldum and Larvitar...

7kms haven't been very nice for me lately either. Doesn't help that my friends aren't sending me many gifts either.

I did get a Shiny Alolan Geodude yesterday though, so that was nice!

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Been hatching 10kms to try and get some Klink, Deino, and Litwick candies so I can evolve the ones I have.

I keep getting Beldum and Larvitar...

7kms haven't been very nice for me lately either. Doesn't help that my friends aren't sending me many gifts either.

I did get a Shiny Alolan Geodude yesterday though, so that was nice!
Yea can relate. All three of mine were Larvitar.

Yep. Still trying for a Mr. Mime.

Cool. Congrats.

Since my last update, I've registered 2 new species to my Dex. First, I caught my first Tepig. I'm excited, but it's still the only one I've seen. Second, today I caught the final Foongus I needed to evolve one to register Amoongus. I also caught enough Pidove to get male Unfezant (I registered female Unfezant first). Side note, but seeing Unfezant in Go has really made me appreciate both of its designs a lot!

My new Pokedex total is 483.
150 Kanto, 98 Johto, 129 Hoenn, 86 Sinnoh, 18 Unova, and 2 Unknown.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
My 7km egg hatched into an Igglybuff... dang it. :p Put another one into hatch. Got some items and a gift earlier today at a stop.

Drummerdude

I finally caught a Tepig this morning! I also caught a few more Drilbur which was nice because I am walking with it so that's less work I have to do on it. I did 3 Giratina raids last night during the raid hour but did not get a shiny. Honestly none of them were very good anyway but I'll take the extra candy to power up an Origin Forme at some point.

WolfCypher

Litwick can be found in the wild. That's good, 10k eggs are such a drag. I was at work when one spawned nearby and couldn't catch it, tho.

quake

I evolved my Blitzle into Zebstrika today and hatched a shiny Smoochum. I evolved her into Jynx and left it in a gym to show off! No shiny Zangoose yet

**Edit** also hatched a shiny chikorita! Delighted because I didn't get any during the CD

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Just found and caught a Lilipup. :) The 7km egg I'm working on hatching is up over 5km now.

thekorean

Hatched Golett from 10km egg. Very pleased about that. There is no better feeling playing this game than hatching a Pokemon you didn't have before.

The Teller

King of Half-Truths
I traded with someone today for the Zangoose research (I had three of them, so that's three Zangoose; none shiny). Hopefully literally no one else in the state will get any, so I'll have the perfect trade material. I also got Klink. I'm still walking Blitzle and waiting for the starters to nest nearby.