• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GO Recent Happenings Thread

quake

So it's been a few days but can proudly say I caught not one but two shiny Yamask!! Total seen to get them - 546 Yamask seen! If I didn't love Halloween so much I wouldn't have cared and given up but I do love Halloween and Cofigarus shiny is cool.

Also got a shiny costume Squirtel from a raid I completed!

The Teller

King of Half-Truths
I got two Darkrai this week. We actually needed at least 6 people each. Yesterday, I wandered into an EX raid about to happen and asked people I knew if they had a spare pass. Luckily, one of them did and I managed to get the pass recognized ten seconds before the raid went live. Funny how an EX Mewtwo is far weaker than a simple Darkrai. I have been completely unsuccessful in getting 3 excellent throws in a row for my Golett research (I don't have Golett registered yet). I'm just gonna wait now for whatever 7 day research breakthrough Pokemon is gonna be in November and try then. Thanks to the double candy bonus, I was able to very quickly get my Pignite like 60 candies in 20 minutes in a nest, so that's great. Too bad there weren't any Snivy or Oshawott nests nearby. I should've put more effort in finding Klink raids, but didn't.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Dang, I wouldn't have a chance for a Darkrai :(.

Was able to catch a Litwick last night.

WolfCypher

Hatched a Riolu yesterday, which really wasnt worth posting about, but then I hatched two more (7K & 10k Weekly Distance reward egg) today so...

Lucario is my favorite Pokémon btw.

Drummerdude

I participated in Regi day today and did 4 raids total and caught my not very good Regigigas. The highlight was I hit Level 40! I beat the game. I've been enjoying this half egg distance too because I have been getting a lot of 2k eggs.

quake

Hatched a shiny dratini the other day and did cobalion raid but bar that nothing exciting. Just chilling waiting for the community day. I don't like these lull periods in between events

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
After much hunting and harvesting, I finally collected enough candies to evolve my shiny Herdier (originally a Lillipup) into a Stoutland! :D It coincided with the completion of a research breakthrough. My reward? A shiny Zapdos! All it took was one ball to catch.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Got a shiny Moltres off Research Breakthrough! I also took down Cliff with a team of Machamps. Unfortunately there was no shiny Shadow Meowth to collect from there. No shiny Ekans, Koffing and normal Meowth either.

quake

Three shiny Chimchar caught today and I hatched a shiny Bronzor. Won't be around for the Galarian Wheezing raids though

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
No shiny Chimchar for me, but I managed to catch and evolve a three-star Infernape with Blast Burn.

Playful Latios

@Soul Dew
Today I noticed that a place I had nominated about a week ago or so got added as a Poke Stop at my local park. Another local park I submitted a stop today which will hopefully get approved.

quake

Caught a shiny misdrevious and then straight after did a klink raid and it was also shiny! Happy Friday to me!

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Finally got my mom into playing Pokemon Go. She likes it so far. I got a gift for her yesterday and I'm hoping to send it to her today.

Playful Latios

@Soul Dew
TOday I duo'd a Terrakion that had Earthquake. We beat it with 2 seconds remaining. IT was quite challenging because the weather was clear so its Earthquake one shotted almost all Metagross.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
I've been gone for a while, but my extreme Shiny luck has continued, even grown stronger. In fact, I just captured a Shiny Burmy less than an hour and a half after it's release. Not only that, but only last Sunday I captured a Shiny Minum, so it hasn't even been a week between the two. Since my last post here, I've also caught a Shiny Rayquaza, Giratina, Poliwag, Growlithe, Yamask, and Klink.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
That's some very good luck. Haven't found any shinys in awhile. Hoping my luck will change for this months community day. But gonna have to free up some space first.

Last edited: