• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GO Recent Happenings Thread

Monox D. I-Fly

Community Day gave me a surplus of tanned Electabuzz and enough Sinnoh Stones for all Pokemon that'll need it. Today a Lileep allowed me to finally complete the Meltan task
Meanwhile, I'm still stuck looking for Kabuto/Omanyte and Aerodactyl. Hope I can get them from hatching Eggs since currently I am incubating all 9.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Some of my recent catches.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Is there some sort of special event going on today? I noticed that the incense turned to yellow/gold and I’m seeing pokémon like the Ralts line, the Abra line, the Machop line, Lickitung, & Magikarp spawning up

quake

Is there some sort of special event going on today? I noticed that the incense turned to yellow/gold and I’m seeing pokémon like the Ralts line, the Abra line, the Machop line, Lickitung, & Magikarp spawning up
Yeah there is an event on. Look out for a shiny goldeen, it only got released with this event!