• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GO Recent Happenings Thread

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Has anyone else found it odd how incredibly short Rhyperior is compared to Rhydon? I had to do a double take at what the little short stack in the gym was lol

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
True though. I am still working on another 7 km Egg. It takes a while and I can do so in a several hour walk.
Definitely. But at least it's faster than before, so I guess that's a plus.

On a silly note, saw that one of my adjusted CP Sableeye's has 666 CP now... so I named it Angelus after the character from Buffy and Angel. :p

Dang it Breloom... it either spawns too far away, while I'm a passenger in a car or too late at night.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Definitely. But at least it's faster than before, so I guess that's a plus.

On a silly note, saw that one of my adjusted CP Sableeye's has 666 CP now... so I named it Angelus after the character from Buffy and Angel. :p

Dang it Breloom... it either spawns too far away, while I'm a passenger in a car or too late at night.
Oh, that was the reverse of what happened after the CP adjustments. I had to transfer my entire 666 CP collection after the change. Freed up some space and at least that’s the good part.

And I got Luxio and Buizel! I caught another Shinx from a Shinx raid, which allowed me to do also. Just as I least expected it, a Buizel spawned in front of me and I instantly caught it.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
That professor willow sure has a way with words.:rolleyes:
46463279_1913627468933224_6552665332438269952_n.png
Anyone mind telling me what he is supposed to say. I got it.

Last edited:

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Has anyone else found it odd how incredibly short Rhyperior is compared to Rhydon? I had to do a double take at what the little short stack in the gym was lol

That is almost certainly a glitch. I promise you that Rhyperior is supposed to be taller than Rhydon.

The Teller

King of Half-Truths
I was home, wrapped up in a warm cocoon when I heard that a new Special Research went live. Begrudgingly, I opened up Go and sure enough, there's Professor Willow's face, beckoning me in a completely platonic way, yes sirree. So I click on it and get line code after line code. Needless to say, I was disappointed. I want lore! Anyway, since I refused to leave my toasty cocoon, I didn't accomplish much on that front. I transferred 5 Pokemon and caught a few Pokemon. I'll be able to finish the first stage by tomorrow. I got a 10km egg that's close to hatching and I'm hoping it's a Shinx or Riolu but I don't remember when I got the egg so it's probably Sudowoodo. I looked up what the rest of the Special Research requirements are and wow, that's gonna take forever. Seriously guys, if you haven't spoiled yourselves on this yet, let me reassure you, it's gonna take forever. Piece of no-context spoiler advice: catch everything and don't evolve anything until the quest tells you to. You don't want another "I just evolved my Magikarp yesterday and now this event wants me to do WHAT?!" on your hands.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Completed the first panel of Let's GO Meltan research and I am up to the second panel. I have completed the one where I had to make 10 Great throws. I haven't hatched an Egg for it so far and I only earned one candy for it. It's definitely going to take a while to complete.

Drummerdude

Just finished the second set of Meltan research and at the same time I hatched my 9 10k eggs. Ended up with

Bagon
Feebas
Bagon
Larvitar
Trapinch
Trapinch
Dratini
Beldum
Beldum

It could have been worse but it started off so good with those Bagon. I'm really disappointed I didn't get a Riolu. I also found a freaking wild Ditto earlier this week and now I'm pissed about it. Hopefully I'll be able to find another one soon.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Finished the two candy research so I’m close to finishing the second set! Later on I’ll hatch two Eggs at the same time to finish the second set. I later participated in a Giratina raid and I caught it after having the previous one run away from me.

Now that Porygon only needs 25 Candies to evolve it, I finally evolved mine and registered Porygon2. I also found my first Lunatone early in the week, along with getting with my first Sinnoh Stone and using it to register Weavile. Man, I really want all of these evolutions but it's going to be a pain gathering enough Sinnoh Stones to do so.

My new Pokedex total is 381.
149 Kanto, 95 Johto, 113 Hoenn, and 24 Sinnoh.

Drummerdude

I ended up going out and finding an Excellent Throw quest so Ditto wasn't too bad. I also participated in a few raids today though the only notable ones were a Giratina raid that I arrived too with 23 seconds left before the group started and an Absol raid that ended up being shiny! So I am now on the fourth set of challenges but I have already completed 2 of the three tasks in that set.

Vipsoccermaster

Well, only a few days left for Giratina and I still don't have one. No one seems to be interested in Giratina these days, though. Anyway, I'm on stage 6/9 for the Meltan quest. It's going to be a pain. Battle in 10 raids. So this one will take a while. Throughout today, I was able to complete stages 3, 4, and 5.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Found a shiny Eevee and I caught it! No shiny Pikachu or Magnemite yet. Up to panel 3 for ‘Let’s GO, Meltan!’ and caught my Ditto from research. I also done my battles and I still have to do two raids. Unfortunately I just missed out on a Buizel raid.

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
This was an eventful day... even if I used up all my balls for this walk.

I hatched a Togepi from a 7 km egg and is a few candies away to getting Togetic. The 2km didn't hatch anything important... but what WAS showing up in large numbers was Anorith. I am two candies away to getting Armaldo. (My candidate for evolution, I named Lady Claw!)

In addition, I finally captured an Omanyte and named him Master Helix.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I found shiny Eevee number 2 and I also caught it. I reached the 50 km goal so now I’ll get Ultra Balls. Hoping for another shiny Eevee so that I can have all the Eeveelutions shiny.

The Teller

King of Half-Truths
For one brief moment, I had hatched all of my eggs! All of them! It was glorious. I looked at my empty egg screen with pride. Then I started filling it up again. I didn't hatch anything I wanted (a Porygon from a 2km egg, and that's about it). I finished the second tier of research and got most of the third tier done. Figures that when I want to play, there's no raids going on AT ALL anywhere near me. Luckily I had already finished the Ditto field research before I had reached the third tier, so I didn't have to worry about that. Also, I already have a Scyther, a Metal Coat, and 50 Scyther candies, so I don't have to worry about that as well. Or Grimer. The Aerodactyl thing is what's gonna get me, though. I finally spent most of the coins I purchased from my birthday money to increase my item storage count from the initial 350 to 1,000, as well as buy the entire Johto clothes set. I also finally changed my avatar's skin tone and hair color and eye color.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I hatched another two Eggs and I hatched another Togepi! Due to the reduced candy requirements for evolution, I was finally able to get Togetic. The other egg hatched into an Alolan Sandshrew which wasn't what I was looking for so I transferred it. I also got my first Ultra Balls from Adventure Sync rewards.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
I got my first Alolan Raichu today and I leveled up to 29 so that's cool.

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
I finally evolved Anorith into an Armaldo. (I need to get her a better move besides water pulse!)
I finally did the catching 108 pokemon objective and caught a Spiritomb. (Named her Amalga.)
I just need to finish that spin 4 new places objective and I will be up in my weight in Spiritomb candy.
I'm close to evolving Grimer into Muk. (Called it Aldrich!)
I caught a Kabuto and a couple Magnemites!
In addition, I caught a near perfect Pikachu.
Today was productive!