• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GO Recent Happenings Thread

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I have caught a number of flower crown Eevees and it’s definitely more than enough for all the evolutions we have right now. Caught Pikachu from research right after the event ended and it didn’t have the flower crown.
Lucky! I got a grand total of zero of either. Dang. Working on another 7km egg. On a good note, the research rewards are still the same as January and February. So that's nice. A chance for me to try again :).

D*N

Musical Star
Did 3 latias raids today, caught two of them. Also caught smeargle after just saying "**** it, i'm gonna try till it appears" lol. It took a while, but I got it.

Pluski

I did a few Latias raids today, and one of them was shiny! It's not a very good one, but it's so beautiful that I don't really care.

And also, I got a (regular) Lugia in my research breakthrough a few days ago, which was exactly what I wanted. Now, if only I can get Regirock and Registeel this month...

quake

Was up at the shop and there was a few spawns, went to click Eevee but I hit Magikarp by mistake but am I glad I did! Shiny Magikarp caught and registered!! I'm delighted I get another chance at Ho-Oh!!

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Lucky! I got a grand total of zero of either. Dang. Working on another 7km egg. On a good note, the research rewards are still the same as January and February. So that's nice. A chance for me to try again :).
Oh. But I missed out on Articuno unfortunately. Getting too many of these Legendary dogs. Wished they got removed in favour of the Legendary birds. But still hatched some Happinys from 7 km Eggs. It'll take me a while to get one of the new Research Breakthrough Pokémon.

Drummerdude

I snuck out of work a few minutes early to go do some Dialga raids yesterday. Unfortunately the two I waited for both hatched into Palkia. I'll go out this weekend and try to get one now that it seems to be fixed. I luckily got a Registeel this morning so that just leaves Regice that I need. Fingers crossed I get it sooner than later for my sanity's sake.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Oh. But I missed out on Articuno unfortunately. Getting too many of these Legendary dogs. Wished they got removed in favour of the Legendary birds. But still hatched some Happinys from 7 km Eggs. It'll take me a while to get one of the new Research Breakthrough Pokémon.
Oh. I see. I ran into one too many Legendary birds. That said, wish that they'd have the birds in so I could try for a shiny one and you'd have a shot for Articuno. All I'm hoping for is something I don't have. Awesome!

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Oh. I see. I ran into one too many Legendary birds. That said, wish that they'd have the birds in so I could try for a shiny one and you'd have a shot for Articuno. All I'm hoping for is something I don't have. Awesome!
Yeah I wished for that too. Better to release them in order so anyone won’t miss out on one. The last one I got was Ho-Oh by the way.

Rakansen

ラルフ
My college campus is usually empty on the weekends but I decided to go visit anyway today for GO since I had nothing else to do. Surprisingly, there were 15+ people at a Dialga raid that had already hatched 15 or so minutes ago. This was my first Dialga raid and I managed to catch it, which surprised me because it usually takes me two or three tries before I can actually catch one.

Aside from that I didn't do much. I caught some Hoppip on the way back to my dorms since I might use a Jumpluff for my team in the Tempest Cup. Once I got back, I opened my Meltan Mystery Box. Didn't encounter any Shinies but it was nice to get some Meltan Candy.

Man I wish there was a special event this weekend since I literally have nothing else to do. I wasn't extremely active during the Latias raids and Clamperl Community Day because I was busy with exams. But of course now when my midterms are over there's nothing going on except Dialga's release, lol.

Drummerdude

I did 6 Dialga raids this weekend and man is it a pain. I did not catch the first two but I have caught the last four. It's just so quick to jump after attacking! I also became Ultra Friends with a couple people so after one week of being Level 36 I am already over 1/3 of the way done with it. I also did a Shinx raid but unfortunately no shiny yet.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Yeah I wished for that too. Better to release them in order so anyone won’t miss out on one. The last one I got was Ho-Oh by the way.
Definitely. Ah nice! Just hoping for good RNG this month.

I did 6 Dialga raids this weekend and man is it a pain. I did not catch the first two but I have caught the last four. It's just so quick to jump after attacking! I also became Ultra Friends with a couple people so after one week of being Level 36 I am already over 1/3 of the way done with it. I also did a Shinx raid but unfortunately no shiny yet.
Dang. Is it similar to Giratina?

Last edited:

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Definitely. Ah nice! Just hoping for good RNG this month.
Yeah. I missed on the Regis so I’m hoping to get all three of them from Research Breakthrough. Haven’t done much recently though.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Yeah. I missed on the Regis so I’m hoping to get all three of them from Research Breakthrough. Haven’t done much recently though.
Hope you're able to get them. Ah. I haven't either. So I guess we're in the same boat.

Rakansen

ラルフ
I'm so tempted to do a bunch of Dialga raids today but I'm not sure if it's worth the raid passes. I understand that it will be very viable as an attacker but I'm not sure if I should save my passes for future raids.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Hope you're able to get them. Ah. I haven't either. So I guess we're in the same boat.
Yeah thanks. Missed out on all the raids on June-August last year. At least I’m glad that they’re back for a while.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Extremely excited right now. I just captured a Shiny Kabuto! Taking in to consideration both rarity of the Shiny and how much I like the Pokémon, Kabuto is probably the Shiny that's currently in the game that I wanted the most. I can't believe I actually got one. Also, my wonderful luck with Shinies has continued.

quake

Got lucky with 2 ralts spawns today so finally got the candies for Galade. Found my last lotad as well so that's Ludicolo done too!

Registered 2 new species to my Poke Dex recently. Two days ago I finally found my first Glameow. It was a Starbucks when I was getting some early morning coffee, so that was neat! Then yesterday I hatched my first ever Happiny but didn't realize until today, lol. I must have looked away or something, but it was a nice surprise today when I noticed it in my collection! Happiny and Glameow bring me so memories from the Diamond and Pearl anime saga, wow.

My new Pokedex total is 424.
149 Kanto, 96 Johto, 118 Hoenn, 59 Sinnoh, and 2 Unknown.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Was able to get a gift today from a Gym. Really glad it gave me one, as it was very cold out. Did enough walking today that my 7km egg hatched into an Alolan Grimer. Turned it into a Grimer candy, and then worked on going through gifts to find another 7km egg. Put another one into the incubator.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Was able to get a gift today from a Gym. Really glad it gave me one, as it was very cold out. Did enough walking today that my 7km egg hatched into an Alolan Grimer. Turned it into a Grimer candy, and then worked on going through gifts to find another 7km egg. Put another one into the incubator.
I changed my gifting plan so that I can get more Ultra Friends and Best Friends boosts ready in Community Day for the crazy XP gain. I hatched some more Happinys and I hatched some Alolans. Had a Pokémon in a Gym and it’s almost silver! Never gained any badge XP from it before yesterday. And I got my first Dialga!