• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GO Recent Happenings Thread

WolfCypher

Got my 1st Mr. Mime.

Since double posting isnt allowed, also today got my 1st Farfetch'd. Named it Peking Duck. Also caught a wild Absol. I didn't need it, I was just surprised one showed up.

Last edited:

quake

Best of luck to everyone today during their community day!

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Just hoping to make it. Weather might be bad and the time isn't good.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Did my Turtwig Community Day! Got 10 shinies which is a bit lower than usual but still a good haul. Hatched some regionals including a Tauros and Mr. Mime today. But no shiny regionals yet.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Low? I got a grand total of 0 shinies. Dang it. But on the flip side, got a good handful of Turtwigs and evolved my best evolved one (one I caught outside of this event) into Torterra. Also got some items and some gifts.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Wasn't able to play for the first part of CD, but it was for good reason, and I still managed to get 4 shinies and a couple of other good Turtwigs. Even managed to hatch a shiny Kangaskhan and catch a shiny Pineco! I'm hoping maybe to get really lucky and find the other 3 (shiny, I mean), but it probably won't happen. Still, all and all a good day.

quake

I got a total of two shiny Turtwig, bad stats on both but shinys in my town are just to be put into gyms to show off. Hoping they reveal October soon - I think its Trapinch

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I got a total of two shiny Turtwig, bad stats on both but shinys in my town are just to be put into gyms to show off. Hoping they reveal October soon - I think its Trapinch

My money's on Trapinch as well. I'd love for Gible to be it since I still don't have one lol but hey, it'll happen eventually

Drummerdude

It was really hot today so I was only out for a hour or so for Community Day. I ended up with four shiny's but the first didn't come for 35 minutes. I was starting to get nervous that I wouldn't get one. None of them were great but I did catch a regular almost perfect Turtwig that I evolved. I have hatched a ton of 7k eggs this event with no shiny's to speak of.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Low? I got a grand total of 0 shinies. Dang it. But on the flip side, got a good handful of Turtwigs and evolved my best evolved one (one I caught outside of this event) into Torterra. Also got some items and some gifts.
Not as much as usual but still a bunchful that is considered good. I'd also be looking forward to the 2-day Community Day on December.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Not as much as usual but still a bunchful that is considered good. I'd also be looking forward to the 2-day Community Day on December.
Ah well, 3 is considered good where I hunt. Cool. I'm looking forward to that as well. Hoping that it doesn't get snowed out.

Last edited:
Ah, it's been almost a month since my last update! And I've registered a few Pokemon since then!

After only ever getting Gorebyss from Clamperl, I finally got my first Clamperl. I also got my first Riolu and Gible from Eggs recently, and I used some Rare Candies to evolve Riolu to register Lucario as well. I also registered Hippowdon from evolution and Kangaskhan from the 7k Egg event this past week (also hatched a shiny Magby during Community Day after getting the 3 shiny Turtwig I wanted, which was nice).

I just loaded the app as Unova launched and I caught a Patrat! So excited to see Unova 'mons!

My new Pokedex total is 465.
150 Kanto, 98 Johto, 128 Hoenn, 86 Sinnoh, 1 Unova, and 2 Unknown.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Had a Tauros hatch from a 7km egg. Don't need any more of them lol. I just need a Mr. Mime. Hoping this next 7km egg hatches into something I need.

The Teller

King of Half-Truths
I had a good haul today, considering I only had an hour to work with. I caught Patrat, Lillipup, Pidove, Purrloin, and Blitzle, with enough candies to evolve Patrat, Lillipup, and Pidove. On the way home from work, I ran into a Foongus! I also saw a Snivy shadow, but couldn't get to it. Hopefully I'll get the starters tomorrow, along with Klink, and these 10km eggs will both hatch into Deino (delusional, yes, but blissfully so).

Dicklaycia

Objectively Better Than You
It has been a while since I have fired up Pokémon GO, but I played a bit this morning. I caught myself an Omanyte and a Cherrim to fill my Pokédex. I’m definitely looking forward to Unova gracing the game soon!

thekorean

I had a good haul today, considering I only had an hour to work with. I caught Patrat, Lillipup, Pidove, Purrloin, and Blitzle, with enough candies to evolve Patrat, Lillipup, and Pidove. On the way home from work, I ran into a Foongus! I also saw a Snivy shadow, but couldn't get to it. Hopefully I'll get the starters tomorrow, along with Klink, and these 10km eggs will both hatch into Deino (delusional, yes, but blissfully so).
Didn't even catch any shadows of starters. Saw Litwick shadow though.

D*N

Musical Star
I caught my first batch of Unova pokemon: patrat, lillipup, pidove, tranquil, purrloin, oshawott and drillbur! I can evolve patrat and lillipup but holding off for tomorrow when I want to do the mewto raid hour and pop a lucky egg.

I saw a klink raid but I'm really not gonna focus on other raids than mewto for now. Maybe if I get a shiny that I can go for a klink raid.