• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GO Recent Happenings Thread

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
Oh man... That means no chance to get regional ones, doesn't it?

Sadly no. You'll just have to make the effort to actually travel to the continent that has that regional Pokemon.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Well, couldn't find a single Blastoise raid today before the event ended. That means I have officially missed my first event variant Pokémon. Major bummer there.

Oh man... That means no chance to get regional ones, doesn't it?

If you're not going to travel, then there's still the chance that can get lucky and meet someone else in person who did do the traveling, but for the most part, yes, it is practically impossible to get the regionals. That's why I gave up the notion of ever properly completing the Pokédex.

quake

Has anyone else noticed the pokedex is acting up? Like for example I can change between normal and shiny squirtel, I can't for wartortle but can again for Blastoise. Same as my pinsir

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Has anyone else noticed the pokedex is acting up? Like for example I can change between normal and shiny squirtel, I can't for wartortle but can again for Blastoise. Same as my pinsir

Apparently there's been some glitches caused by Shadow Pokémon. I don't know the exact details, but Pokémon with Shadow versions you've captured get their Pokédex entries messed up.

KahunaLagoonaEX

Let's add Sandslash to my list of 100's...

Been trying to hunt for a 100 Alolan Raichu... But closest I get is 96...

Personally, I'm just waiting for Cobalion to come back. Probably should've gone out to see if I could pull a Latios/Mewtwo/Lugia and get a 100 Darkrai - would REALLY help with Alolan Raichu Raids... Kinda hope this 10km Egg is a 100 Litwick...

Or... ANY 100... As long as it isn't Feebas...

Ultra Friends can battle from anywhere, but not trade.

Ah... That explains why one of mine always seems to want to fight me at the start of the month for the Rocket Research.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Finally beat a 4* raid the other day and go myself a party hat Gengar, I'd previously tried to do 4* raids with the same group of people but we're all a bit stronger than we were.

quake

Got to rank 6 on the poke battles and ended up catching a shiny Cobalion as my win 2 battles reward before it went down! Over the moon!

Monox D. I-Fly

Good. I got Metagross as my PvP reward. Still grateful because currently I'm doing the Hoenn Gold Medal mission.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I recently made it to level 7 in the current battle league with a ranking of 1373. I caught a Metagross & a Cobalion as two of my prizes, though I spent a pretty penny in pokéballs to get them -_-

As far as catches go, I recently got a shiny Primeape, a Panpour, and a Shroomish that I'm currently raising into a Breloom. I'm just hoping that once it evolves its CP will be under 1500 so I can use it in the Great League (its current CP is 489 if anyone can figure out whether or not it'll be the case).

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
I enjoy the rewards of Legendaries in the PVP. As someone that doesn't have time to go out and do raids when everyone else does, its a nice alternate way to get them. Got myself 3 Cobalion and 1 shiny one too.. I'd appreciate and enjoy if they continued having the legendaries in both raids and as potential rewards!

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I enjoy the rewards of Legendaries in the PVP. As someone that doesn't have time to go out and do raids when everyone else does, its a nice alternate way to get them. Got myself 3 Cobalion and 1 shiny one too.. I'd appreciate and enjoy if they continued having the legendaries in both raids and as potential rewards!
I kind of wish we got more common Pokémon that are harder to find in spawns actually. I’m glad that the battle league gave me a Metagross, a Thundurus, and three Cobalion, but I HATE that I had to spend so much money just to have enough pokéballs to catch them (even with the special box offers Go provided)

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
This is pretty interesting. Yesterday I captured a Shiny Claydol. Today I captured a second Shiny Claydol. That makes the shortest period in between me catching two legitimate Shiny Pokémon, as well as the first Pokémon I've caught two Shinies for with full legitimate odds, aside from Roselia, of which I've caught three. Some pretty interesting luck, there.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I've been on a bit of a losing streak ever since the Battle League switched to the Ultra League format, so I'm making a few test parties & trying them out against the team leaders. It's not the best simulator, but it has helped me figure out a good synergy for my previous and come up with strategies to fake out my opponents in real battles.

Monox D. I-Fly

I kind of wish we got more common Pokémon that are harder to find in spawns actually. I’m glad that the battle league gave me a Metagross, a Thundurus, and three Cobalion, but I HATE that I had to spend so much money just to have enough pokéballs to catch them (even with the special box offers Go provided)
Lucky you. After getting a Metagross, I got an Oshawott for my PvP Reward. Good thing I got a Scraggy as my next PvP Reward, though.

quake

So this event shiny wise has been very good! Shiny Marill, Shiny Koffing, Shiny Mareep, Shiny Snover, Shiny Exeggcute and the only thing I wanted, Shiny Riolu!!!

Monox D. I-Fly

So this event shiny wise has been very good! Shiny Marill, Shiny Koffing, Shiny Mareep, Shiny Snover, Shiny Exeggcute and the only thing I wanted, Shiny Riolu!!!
Among the ones you mentioned, the only one I got was Shiny Riolu. Hatched that ***** yesterday.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
So they're actually hosting a Community Day this month? Huh. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad we're finally getting Abra's Community Day, but this just confuses me. Nothing has changed since the time the last one was cancelled. If anything, stuff has gotten worse. So why did they cancel the first one, but are still hosting this one? Basically this seems to be them admitting that they shouldn't have cancelled the first one. At least they realized that now. Better late than never.