• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GO Recent Happenings Thread

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Today was pretty productive for me in GO. There was a whole bunch of bugs today, anyone else experience that?

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Today was pretty productive for me in GO. There was a whole bunch of bugs today, anyone else experience that?

There is a Bug-Type event going on themed around Mega Beedrill currently. Everyone is experiencing it.

(also, plenty of the other kind of bugs too...)

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Ah, so it's not just my location. I have finally completed another part of one of my special events with getting enough Grimer to evolve one. Also, these past two days have allowed me to obtain a shiny in the form of both Ledyba and Yanma. Getting that Sinnoh Stone and evolving the latter is gonna be so sweet, but I should wait until I use it on Tangela because it's been good in Raids and I want it to be even more of a beast

quake

Ah, so it's not just my location. I have finally completed another part of one of my special events with getting enough Grimer to evolve one. Also, these past two days have allowed me to obtain a shiny in the form of both Ledyba and Yanma. Getting that Sinnoh Stone and evolving the latter is gonna be so sweet, but I should wait until I use it on Tangela because it's been good in Raids and I want it to be even more of a beast
Do you have loads of Sinnoh stones? If not I would save it for the upcoming community day for Porygon-Z to get its special move Tri-Attack

RedJirachi

Veteran member
No. Reminder; what ways can I get more Sinnoh, and for that matter Unova Stones? Besides battling trainers, as I don't seem to have much luck so far finding people to battle

quake

No. Reminder; what ways can I get more Sinnoh, and for that matter Unova Stones? Besides battling trainers, as I don't seem to have much luck so far finding people to battle

I got the majority of my Sinnoh stones from the battle league. Unova Stones can come from beating team rocket leaders or when you complete your weekly breakthrough reward but they are harder to come by

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Caught myself a G-Zigzagoon nearly perfect in stats. So happy. It's currently a Linoone. Almost got enough candies for Obstagoon.

thekorean

I hatched regular Darumaka from 7 km egg and not Galarian.

Anyone else got the same thing?

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
I hatched regular Darumaka from 7 km egg and not Galarian.

Anyone else got the same thing?

Regular Darumaka currently does not hatch from 7km eggs. You getting one now means that you had the egg leftover from a previous egg pool were regular Darumaka was in 7km eggs, as the Pokemon in the egg is set when you obtain the egg, not when you hatch it.

thekorean

Regular Darumaka currently does not hatch from 7km eggs. You getting one now means that you had the egg leftover from a previous egg pool were regular Darumaka was in 7km eggs, as the Pokemon in the egg is set when you obtain the egg, not when you hatch it.
That must be it.

Although I do not remember when that was.

Bus

I never cared for it before, but Milotic is now one of my favorite pokemon. People in the Battle League just don't know how to handle it.

quake

I never cared for it before, but Milotic is now one of my favorite pokemon. People in the Battle League just don't know how to handle it.
My Venasaur handles it pretty well!

Did one raid for spotlight because i wanted to use one of the passes I had before the next 1coin bundle and I got a SHUNDO Cresselia!!

Bus

My Venasaur handles it pretty well!

Did one raid for spotlight because i wanted to use one of the passes I had before the next 1coin bundle and I got a SHUNDO Cresselia!!
I have seen few people use a Venusaur, but the couple that I do run into are usually handled by Escavalier (who has both Acid Spray & Drill Run for me; both Neutral against Venusaur).

In the Ultra League, I run Golem (Alolan), Milotic, and Escavalier and it tends to do really well.

Rock/Electric Golem is really good because it lacks the double Water weakness and can make it a little longer (though Ground wrecks it) and since so many people throw Charizard out first, Rock Throw decimates him and forces them to switch early putting them on the defensive allowing me to switch accordingly.

I just wish I could handle Great & Master League as nicely lol.

Last edited: