• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Go Towards Your Dream! Ash and Go!! (1109)

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Pretty boring episode but I did like the surprise Lugia (Mew) appearance, Ash and Go tag teaming together, and Wanpachi getting psyched about battling again. I wouldn’t want to watch this episode again but it had its moments.

Last edited:

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
You know, in terms of raw choreography, I think Ash vs generic Meganium trainer has been the best battle in Journeys so far (though overall I prefer Ash vs Visquez and Lance vs Leon)

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
My thoughts at various points throughout the episode as I was watching:

It's the first orienteering episode since XY41!

just found out Sota's dub name. If it was said in an earlier episode, I must have missed it

It only took Ash 1109 episodes, but he's finally dexed a Kanto Persian!

Chloe's indifference to literally everything makes her such a great and hilarious character. Cherami Leigh does an incredible job voicing her total apathy to Pokémon.

Nice! Ash is doing another WCS battle in this episode! Didn't expect that in this episode!

I didn't like how they didn't show Professor Cerise's group at all

LOL at Goh being like "I gotta catch it!" the first thing he sees the fake Lugia

Bottom of the 9th Zack greinke style changeup by Goh confused Farfetch'd! KAMON!

By the way, Farfetch'd was funny. I mean, "Three Strikes: You're out!".

Too bad that Scyther from the baseball episode wasn't there.

Sad that this was the best PWC battle imo