• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Go Towards Your Dream! Ash and Go!! (1109)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1109.jpg

Go Towards Your Dream! Ash and Go!!

Professor Sakuragi is holding a Pokémon Orienteering event at his laboratory where kids will go through various spots to look for Pokémon. Ash and Go have both been chosen a leaders to guide the children around. Ash gets really focused on the battle part of the event while Go focuses on catching them, furthering their dreams. However, before too long Lugia appears.

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

ssquaderi

The episode starts with RotomDex waking Ash up telling them to go to the lobby of the lab, there, Sakuragi is with a lot of kids and tells them about orienteering

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Hey look, Ash's Rotom Dex exists~ Would it be so hard to show a scene like they did with Go but for Ash? With Ash showing off his captures, evolutions, and all that?

I thought Farfetch'd would be a gag for Go but I guess not *sigh* Was REALLY wanting to see him get smacked in the face a third time....
Too many captures to give a damn about

Ash suddenly jumping to rank 1500 was just dumb honestly. Why...? He didn't even leave Vermillion yet! I do love that Meganium didn't get outright destroyed though, I was fearing that it'd be a quick "Pikachu!" *Meganium is roasted* moment. It was cool seeing a Johto starter put up a good fight, I can only hope Feraligatr and Typhlosion get the same.

I loved seeing the TRio up to their old tricks, after an entire saga of not seeing much of their inventions it was awesome seeing them trick the twerps with a fake Lugia! But of course they've gone back to getting villain stereotype Pokemon from the gacha :rolleyes:
I hope they get interesting stuff like Wailord and Bellsprout again soon

Lugia being Mew.... somebody called that

Pteranodonte

How can the daughter of a Pokèmon professor be scared by a Pidgey? They are trying really hard to make her the most unlikeable possible.

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
How can the daughter of a Pokèmon professor be scared by a Pidgey? They are trying really hard to make her the most unlikeable possible.
How is being scared of a Pidgey an unlikable trait? Lmao

People get scared of the dumbest shit, including harmless insects. Am I supposed to be pissed at them for...being scared? What an illogical argument.

Pteranodonte

How is being scared of a Pidgey an unlikable trait? Lmao

People get scared of the dumbest shit, including harmless insects. Am I supposed to be pissed at them for...being scared? What an illogical argument.
She is already always rude and ready to complain about everything, and now they make her whining about a Pidgey. She is just a waste of screentime, and almost as unlikeable as Iris was.

She is already always rude and ready to complain about everything, and now they make her whining about a Pidgey. She is just a waste of screentime, and almost as unlikeable as Iris was.
At least Koharu doesn't go around calling them kids for being excited about Pokemon. Instead of being a hypocrite, she's like "Okay, you like battling and catching Pokemon. Whatever." She doesn't act that way to just Ash and Go alone. She's always been a distant person.

dman_dustin

almost as unlikeable as Iris was.

Um....no. Definitely not.

Koharu was fine, she was just freaking out about overly affectionate Pokemon.

It's probably not much different than Lillie, only Lillie was afraid of Pokemon, Koharu likely wasn't expecting it nor wanting it which is completely reasonable.

Shotgunrain

Tbh I don't know what's the point of Koharu in this series so far. Yeah in the first Gengar episode she commanded Yamper and seemed to appreciate Pokemon more, but in this episode she has went back to the status quo. I'm just not that invested in her at the moment because she has no goals and her personality is bland. I understand why people find her unlikeable, would like to see more Koharu-focused episodes soon to see what's really the deal with her and how she will contribute to this series.

RetroPokeFan

Yep, this episode is pretty much exactly what I was expecting it to be.

Ash and Go reaffirming their goals for the 18360th time with a whole lot of nothing going on and a forced uninteresting Team Rocket appearance just for the sake of it. Sun & Moon's 20th episode had a lot more going on than this.

Pikachu going up against Meganium was probably the best part of this entire episode.

Ahhh well, at least I can look forward what's coming up in the future.

Paree

Well, Raboot seems more distant episode by episode and Go doesn’t seem to care at all. Now im starting to dislike Go for his behaviour. He needed Raboot against TRio.

Pteranodonte

Tbh I don't know what's the point of Koharu in this series so far. Yeah in the first Gengar episode she commanded Yamper and seemed to appreciate Pokemon more, but in this episode she has went back to the status quo. I'm just not that invested in her at the moment because she has no goals and her personality is bland. I understand why people find her unlikeable, would like to see more Koharu-focused episodes soon to see what's really the deal with her and how she will contribute to this series.
I hope not. I don't want them to waste time on useless characters that we will never see again anyway. I hope thay get rid of her as soon as possible. Maybe she will go away because of school or something. They could even have her eaten by a Gyarados for all I care, I just hope they stop wasting time on her.