• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

god bless terakion. TEAM AMERICA rate this!

irock245

She wants it
Terakion does not f*ck around. Now check this team out.
It's a modification of my old tema. Hopefully you all think like smogon on this one and rate this.

Borutorosu (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Mischievous Heart
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Taunt
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

It's my lead, what do you expect? Choice scarf shuckle? It's a standerd thunderus, so ill go into little detail. prankster for priority and jirachi. TW stops jirachi from his insane flinching game. Thunderbolt for stab, and forl ucky paralysis on fast pokes like verizon and infernape. HP ice for dragons like haxorus and salamence. (as if they would stay in on me anyway.....)

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Atk / 240 SDef / 16 Spd
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Fire Punch
- Ice Punch
- Iron Head
- Body Slam

GOD D*MN IT YOU MOTHERF*CKER STOP FLINCHING ME TO DEATH! Yeah, that's jirachi's job, to make the opponent rage so badly that they make a fatal mistake. Body slam and iron head form the main flinching combo, resisted only by ghost types, ferrothorn in the rain, and scarf deoxys -s, something that is never used and redundant. Fire punch is for steel types, as they may resist both iron head and body slam, the combo can still flinch them to death. Ice punch is foor dragons, and because setting up hazards is for gaywads who can't beat the opponent by skill, unless you are largly a stall team, then it's ok.

Salamence (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Outrage

Main sweeper, send it in on a kill, watch opponent switch out, then DD. Btw this guy takes care of ferrothorn in the rain, because real men use fire blast when it's raining. Life orb because magikarp with modest nature, lv 1, 0 attack iv's using tackle, will OHKO salamence(ok not really, but you get the idea). Regular dd mence, so nothing much to explain here. Set up, hit hard with coverage.

Terakion @ Life Orb
Trait: Justice Heart
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- X-Scissor
- Rock Polish
- Stone Edge
- Close Combat

My newest member, who does not f*ck around. Seriously, set him up at the right time, and watch him ko 5 members of the opposing team with baws coverage and fastrer then exadrill in sand(oh yeah, sp def bonus is nice too!). Seriously, this guy can stop so many sweepers and walls, its a wonder he hasn't been used much. And i'm not facing off against idiots with reshiram and zangoose together. Life orb as magikarp's tackle 2HKO's him(NOT REALLY). Rock polish set as it works best with my team. Choice items suck.

Rotom-W @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 112 HP / 252 SAtk / 144 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Pain Split
- Thunderbolt
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp

This rotom-w...... is my best poke, hands down. Almost nothing at +0 can OHKO him, and he does significant damage to just about everything bar blissey(chansey sucks, let the hating begin, there is a reason chansey is uu and blissey ou, chansey SUCKS) and pokes that resist him. Will-o wisp is to stop pall those pesky exadrills and scizors from becoming the opponent's MVP, while i ko them with whatever move works best. It's the same old rotom-w since gen 5 started, so nothing else needs to be explained, other then attacking moves for STAB.

Gliscor (M) @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Taunt
- Ice Fang
- Swords Dance

Ah yes, the king of ***** cup for those who were wonderding(R@gekill, i'm STARING at you) is here in all of his baws glory. He will taunt you slower then him, cuz you be fat. He will anger those b*tches blissey into oblivion, and sharpen his machete while they run for their lucarios n sh*t to stop them. But gliscor doesn't care, which is why he be jolly and outspeed those lucario motherf*ckers and kill them woth earthquake. For those dragons wanting to stop his swagger, he gonna get all icy and bite them, ripping their heads off or freezing them from his coolness. Damn. what a baws.

BH be as critical as you want.

Last edited:

Swagga09

SInce Thunderus is your lead, I would focus sash it. Other than that, kick asss team

SInce Thunderus is your lead, I would focus sash it. Other than that, kick asss team

DO NOT EVER SASH LEADS IN 5TH GEN

Anyway, the teams pretty good, but I would suggest a Choice Scraf Terakion

Terakion @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Justified
EVs: 4 Hp / 252 atk / 252 spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- X-Scisscor
- Sarced Sword

This will help you against Thundurus, you have ways to defeat Thundurus better than your own your own Thundurus.

Also I believe you are wrong about Chansey being worse than Blissey, most people are starting to realize,Blissey's OU days are soon gone, and Chansey is starting to over take him (Don't ALWAYS let only the tiers influence you, try it out yourself!)

Choice Scarf Rotom-W can wash you away, so I suggest this Latios ohow you lost your annoyerver your Jirachi, also Reuniclus mauls your team over, try this Latios!(Trick a Choice Specs on it!)

Latios @ Choice Specs
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 Hp
Timid Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Trick
- Surf
- Psychock

Now, you will start complaining about how you lost your "Annoyer"

Try this Gliscor

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 184 def / 252 Hp / 72 Spe
- Subsitute
- Earthquake
- Taunt
- Ice Fang

Last edited:

Swagga09

DO NOT EVER SASH LEADS IN 5TH GEN

Anyway, the teams pretty good, but I would suggest a Choice Scraf Terakion

Terakion @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Justified
EVs: 4 Hp / 252 atk / 252 spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- X-Scisscor
- Sarced Sword

Yeah, because of annoying a** weather and priority moves are flooded this gen.

Stupid me

irock245

She wants it
k i am checking how scarf terakion does. Any one else?

PokeMaster366

In doubles, sash is meh, in RM singles, sure, why not, but in 6 vs. 6 singles, the only thing the focus sash would be good for is Magic Guard Alakazam and Sigilyph, who are rarely used nowadays.

serebii because of practically no one rating it except for ev spreads and such. Hopefully you all think like smogon on this one and rate this.
k then go and post your team in smogon?

Ok I'm doing an "at a glance" rate, because I don't feel like testing this team.
This is a nice team overall, it can kill a lot of things, here are some "threats" that may give you trouble (I'm not sure about them, gotta test the team)
You're kinda weak to weather teams, like rain, when they have a steel like Ferro and Scizor, CB Scizor's Bullet Punches can OHKO your Terrakion.

You're weak to Mag+Dragon combo, specially if the opponent has something like a bulky water to take out Gliscor.

You're weak to Excadrill + something that has BoltBeam, such as Starmie.

Sun teams' Chlorophyll abusers or Volcarona could be a threat

You don't have much priority (only Thundurus' TW), and if Thundurus is dead, things like opposing DoubleBoost Terrakion, and ShellSmash Omastar (lolwut) can kill your team

You have lots of speed, and Trick Room abusers such as Reuniclus etc. can cause trouble.
If you're not going to use NP Thundurus, it needs a little more power, since he's too frail and Leftovers won't help too much, so I'd use Life Orb, so it can at least OHKO-2HKO leads such as Tyranitar, with neutral damage. and yes you should have used choice scarf shuckle because CB Magikarp is a huge threat
Then, I'd give Wish>Ice Punch on Jirachi, since Body Slam and Iron Head is all it needs. You have no healing, and you can support damaged Salamence or Terrakion with Wish.
I can't really find any more suggestions or replacements, I'll maybe test this team and give you a full rate since this sucks.

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 240 SDef / 16 Spd or Atk
fixed this! Special Defensive Jirachi needs HP EVs, those 16 EVs are for outspeeding other 100 spe stats but you can use them on attack if you want since you're going to probably paralyze them anyways.

In doubles, sash is meh, in RM singles, sure, why not, but in 6 vs. 6 singles, the only thing the focus sash would be good for is Magic Guard Alakazam and Sigilyph, who are rarely used nowadays.
best rate i've ever seen !!!1

Last edited:

irock245

She wants it
ok i will go wish because i see your point. But who actually uses Cb scizor, cuz i don't see any, and i'd be smart enough to switch. BTW, if salamence can OHKO ferrothorn with vfire blas tin rain, then i have no problem with scizor. Exadrill can be plkayed around so many ways its not funny. I will admit volcarona can be threatning, but i can handle is with terakion. Might want to go scarf though just for that. Btw, who actually uses trick room?

Oh and for all of you who get angry at me saying you guys don't post as well as smogon, i mean by that is to do what farfan rated for my team, come up with possible threats and help me out with htose. i posted this team back on smogon before this, and i got slalmence on here in replacement for infernape, and see he does great.

I would go leftovers but i ned htunderus to have enough to keeep taunting. Once you give me your full rate i will consider it then.

@lucario, pretty much all my guys would like a scarf from rotom-w, it gives salamence even more of a chance to sweep.

Last edited:
yo I quickly tested your team!

But who actually uses Cb scizor

Well they are very popular, anyways Salamence's Fire Blast can OHKO it even in rain.

BTW, if salamence can OHKO ferrothorn with vfire blas tin rain, then

Actually, I couldn't OHKO A Ferro in rain :( Fire Blast cannot OHKO 252/252 Sassy Ferro neither.

I found a major Ice weakness too, if the opponent kills Jirachi / Rotom, a ShellSmash Cloyster or Omastar can destroy your team.

Salamence only boosts his attack and speed, but his Fire Blast is foreveralone, so I recommend this EV spread: 152 Atk / 104 SpA / 252 Spe OR 224 Atk / 32 SpA / 252 Spe for more attack power.
Salamence anyways hits very hard with those STABd Outrages, and the first EV spread lets you kill fire weak things, leik:

104 SpAtk Life Orb Salamence Fire Blast vs 252 HP/252 SpDef Ferrothorn: 100% - 118.18% (100% chance to OHKO)
104 SpAtk Life Orb Salamence Fire Blast vs 236 HP/0 SpDef Breloom: 126.88% - 149.38% (100% chance to OHKO)
104 SpAtk Life Orb Salamence Fire Blast vs 252 HP/216 SpDef Scizor: 147.67% - 173.26% (100% chance to OHKO)
104 SpAtk Life Orb Salamence Fire Blast vs 252 HP/0 SpDef Virizion: 55.96% - 65.8% (2 hits to KO (with Leftovers))
104 SpAtk Life Orb Salamence Fire Blast vs 252 HP/92 SpDef Bronzong: 64.5% - 75.74% (2 hits to KO (with Leftovers))

(those 2 hits to KO normally takes 3HKO with the 4 SpA EVs)

Use Wish on Jirachi. It can help your team because when your Jirachi is about to die, you can use Wish (make sure you paralyze a lot of pokemons with thundurs and jirachi lol) and when Jirachi dies, send out a low HP pokemon, revenge kill, and you recover health.
I see your thundurus more as a suicide lead, paralyzing and taunting all over. So I'd go for Life Orb, so you Taunt something like Ferrothorn, Blissey, Skarm, etc. and then run, Life Orb is necessary imo so your attacks can have more power.

I found another threat, Defensive Quagsire. Thanks to unaware he can stop your Terrakion and Salamence, and he can set up his Curses. If he carries Waterfall and EQ, your only way to stop him is Rotom-W.
By the way, have you tried ScarfRotom-W? it may help your team tricking its Scarf to Quagsire, Gastro, Ferro, Jellicent etc. and annoy opponent's walls. You can have the same EV spread, just replace Pain Split for Trick. Just a suggestion, because both sets of Rotom-W are pretty good.
Anyways, good luck with your team!

Last edited: