• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

God-Tier Character Face-Off (Nomination)

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Welcome to the God-Tier Character Face-Off. This is the face-off where you nominate godly OP characters that are too much for their own universe or multiverse.

Rules/Notes for all face-offs
1) All SPPF rules Apply
2) No essays, no pointless debates.
3) Nominate up to 5 God-Tier Characters
4) I shall be the judge of what counts as a God-Tier Character is. Yup, surely nothing can't go wrong with that...
5) Deadline shall end on Nov. 8th
6) Face-Off will consist of a 2 hour deadline.

Okay! Let's start this! Here are my five nominated God-Tier characters, all with deep explanations.

wN5ue37.png

1) Owain from Fire Emblem
So if your not familiar with the legend of Owain then ask any Fire Emblem fan... any TRUE Fire Emblem fan and they will most likely explain the awesome legendary OPness that is Owain, the greatest hero of Fire Emblem. As my fellow Fire Emblem fans know, he's well known for vanquishing the Black Knight, traveling through space-time itself to defeat the mad gods and of course, his most well known feat, he has fell the Fell Dragon, fell the Silent Dragon and fell the Shadow Dragon! And we all know this because Owain told us so. He cannot tell a lie folks! He cannot tell a lie and that's why Fire Emblem fans love him so much... lol...

2) Speedwagon from JoJo's Bizarre Adventures
So I know what you JoJo fans are thinking! This is without a doubt a very serious face-off if I'm including Speedwagon! So just like Fire Emblem fans, ask any JoJo fan, any TRUE JoJo fan and they will extend their wisdom on the greatness that is Speedwagon, a character so powerful that Speedwagon even has his own Speedwagon tier, a tier very few characters can compete in and even then some fans have debated if they truly have what it takes to challenge Speedwagon. The Speedwagon tier was invented as soon as someone made an astute observation that even Speedwagon was afraid during Dio's transformation into a vampire. You know shits going down if even Speedwagon is afraid but even then Speedwagon has proved quite a match to Dio by showing off the uncanny ability of Brocktosis.

200px-Hiker_Andy_Adventures.png

3) Hiker Andy from Pokemon Adventures
Hiker Andy is quite possibly the most OP character in all of Pokemon. He is the Speedwagon of Pokemon Adventures and my fellow Pokemon Adventure fans can vouch for me... lol. This mad man scoured the earth, leaving behind defeated Team Plasma grunts, defeated the Seven Sages, defeated the Chosen King N and has even challenge the terrible Ghetsis himself and his annoying Hydreigon which if we all remember was a Pokemon that was the OP of all OP Pokemon for its time. To put it simply, when Hiker Andy is there, you know everything is going to be alright!

D3YZjN5UYAEwppH.jpg

4) Zeke from Xenoblade Chronicles
He is the Bringer of Chaos, the Thunderbolt Zeke, the Zekenator, the Owain of Xenoblade! Just like Owain, he has accomplished much throughout his travels. This mad man has challenged the mad god Zanza, has lead the last of humanity to settle on the planet Mira and vanquished the destructive force that sank three continents and we all know this because Zeke himself said so! Just like Owain, he cannot tell a lie folks! He cannot tell a lie... lol...

5) Principal Shinonome from Nichijou
He wrestled a deer!

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Still not sure what qualifies as a god-tier character but here we go.

1)The Doctor from Doctor Who
An unageing undying being who travels from place to place, from time to time, trying to do the right thing but not always knowing how.

2)Batman
Supposedly the world's greatest detective and always three steps ahead, maybe too fallible to be 'god-Tier' but all the best heroes are fallible.

3) Rassilon the Resurected from Doctor Who
The founder of Time Lord society, his ambition matched only by his callous disregard for the lives of others.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
1. Ophelia from Fire Emblem

If Owain is currently nominated then surely Ophelia has to qualify as well. And it is has nothing to do with she gives people nightmares trying Aether Raids in Fire Emblem Heroes.

2. Kirby from the Kirby series

If being able to breathe in space and having extreme stamina (which can be regained by merely eating food) doesn’t qualify as been god-like I don’t what is.

3. Palutena from Kid Icarus

She is a literal goddess, nothing else needs to be said.

Last edited:

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
One member short so I'll just throw in the last one. Mai from Nichijou.

Round 1

Owain (Fire Emblem) vs. Batman (Batman)
Hiker Andy (Pokemon) vs. The Doctor (Dr. Who)
Palutena (Kid Icarus) vs. Zeke (Xenoblade Chronicles)
Principal Shinonome (Nichijou) vs. Rassilon the Resurrected (Dr. Who)
Ophelia (Fire Emblem) vs. Speedwagon (JoJo's BIzarre Adventures)
Mai (Nichijou) vs. Kirby (Kirby)

So the usual deal. Up to 12 points, they win. 2-hour cooldown and let's get started.

cEEY80M.png
8GYTyWP.jpg

Owain vs. Batman - Who will win!?
Owain: 0/12
Batman: 0/12

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Owain: 0/12
Batman: 1/12 +

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Owain: 1/12 +