• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Godchild!

Kotochan

My only shiny <3
I absolutely love this series! Its by Kaori Yuki and the artwork is just amazing! I mean, just look at my favorite character, Cain Hargreaves!
Godchild3.jpg

So, has anyone else read this manga?

Kotochan said:
I absolutely love this series! Its by Kaori Yuki and the artwork is just amazing! I mean, just look at my favorite character, Cain Hargreaves!
Godchild3.jpg

So, has anyone else read this manga?

Yea it is a great read. Viz also got the liscense to the first series Cain Saga which will come out soon. I suggest reading Cain Saga first before you get into Godchild.

Though I'm not a gothy like person(like many of Kaoru's series), I just love her work. She bring in some amazing complexity in the characters and the atmosphere.

The other one I want to read which I heard is great is Boys Next door. Heard its really interesting, powerful and depressing for a short series(about one or two volumes).

A

AkariKanzaki

Well, I read it while it was in Shojo Beat. It stopped running in the magazine back in the June issue though. Vampire Knight replaced it.

Kotochan

My only shiny <3
AkariKanzaki said:
Well, I read it while it was in Shojo Beat. It stopped running in the magazine back in the June issue though. Vampire Knight replaced it.

Really? Zutto taihen desu ne? That's really horrible! That was the only reason why I read the magazine... Maybe the manga will come out sooner now.