1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Goddamn Superhero Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by shoz999, Dec 19, 2019.

1. shoz999

shoz999 Do you wanna try a good Tapu Cocoa? My treat.

[​IMG]

Suda51: Haha! You fell for my latest trick yet! It's actually me! No More Heroes III!

Okay. Let's discuss the No More Heroes series!

2. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Don't mess with the bull. You'll get the horns. Staff Member Moderator

I have the first game in the series and love it, still trying to hunt down the second. Found it before but was unable to get it at the time.

shoz999 likes this.
  3. shoz999

The second one is pretty expensive from what I've seen. I hope they release some sort of HD collection onto the Switch. I hope it's not like the Paradise one. I heard that's an inferior version to the original Wii version.

4. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Don't mess with the bull. You'll get the horns. Staff Member Moderator

Dang it. Should have gotten it back then. Will have to check via Amazon.

shoz999 likes this.
  5. bobjr

bobjr It's Fusion, I don't have to expalin it. Staff Member Moderator

Travis Strikes again is now only 15-20 dollars most places now, so it's arguably worth it unless you're immediately thrown off by the concept.

WishIhadaManafi5 and shoz999 like this.
  6. shoz999

You know. It just hit me that Goddamn Superhero would make a fun name for a fansite of the No More Heroes series. Kind of like Serebii for Pokemon or Starmen for Earthbound.