• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Goh and Cinderace! The Place Where It All Began!!

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
This sure was a lovely checklist of a bunch of yet-to-debut Gen VIII 'mons. Shame their debut was massively underwhelming and was so clustered that none of the Pokemon got actual focus.
That's exactly what I thought when TRio started sending out random pokemon, and then got up to six pokemon that we hadn't seen yet lol. Some of those pokemon I wish would have gotten a way better representation throughout the series like hattrem, galarian meowth, and morgrem, but oh well.

The parts that stuck out to me: nickitt is so cute, and although thievuls crooked nose is meh, I love thievul too. I appreciate their showing even though I thought they would use their tails more in battle.

Hattrem really got squished by a stonejourner? ouch

Everyone's face when cramourant really swallowed aarokuda lol.

TRio trying to shove Perrsekers coin in the gatcha machine was good

AJ97

So Goh basically screwed over Ash handing Eternatus to Leon lmao.

God I really hope AG Comes back for the Leon fight.
Ash needs some crazy plot power of friendship shenanigans too.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Am I the only who thought this felt like a goh send off episode? And not a false, hell be back later send off.
I certainly hope it is a true send off. If it is, that'll make me hopeful that these rumors of Journeys continuing past November will be ripped to shreds.