• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Goh is 2nd place for Ash ships, on AO3

Bulu likes pepsi

Goh is above Gary, Serena (!) and Clemont, on a solid 2nd place after Misty.

Is this specific to AO3 though? On fanfiction.net Ash is only paired with the pokegirls. And I can barely find serious Ash/Goh fics on AO3 in the first place.

I've always thought Lillie, Dawn, May and especially Serena were way more popular Ash ships than Goh.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
That says more about the demographics of that, particular site than it does about the fandom as a whole.

BlueDragonfangirl

I don’t trust that place, Ichigo x Grimmjow of Bleach is the most popular ship on aol3 and Ichigo x Urahara is in the top 10.

I understand Ichigo x Rukia being in the top as that’s the most talked about pairing still even on Youtube but why Ichigo x Grimmjow? And why is being paired with a really old guy in the top 10?

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
I mean AO3 is pretty slash/femslash leaning

Those results show more about what's popular in there than the overall fandom