• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Goh or Chloe?

Which do you prefer?

• Chloe

Votes: 23 44.2%
  • Goh

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • Neither

Votes: 19 36.5%

• Total voters

BlueDragonfangirl

Both characters seem to be pretty bad reactions from both sides of the world, Chloe was slightly above Iris in the latest popularity polls for girls which isn’t a good thing.

Than there’s Goh who’s been pretty bad received as well.

I’m curious who’s the most likable of the two though.

Who do you think is the best?

Leonhart

Imagineer
I think Gou is more likeable than Koharu, based mostly on the fact that we've gotten to know him more than her, so by default he's the more interesting character of the two from my viewpoint.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Goh. No contest here.

I like him and his friendship with Ash. Shame he was subject to so many questionable decisions and plain bad writting.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I find more fun in Go and Ash’s dynamic than an Ash and Chloe dynamic

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
Neither of them. I never thought Iris and Cilan would be topped as the worst companions, but man Journeys proved me wrong with its horrid writing.

Chloe is the more tolerable of the two, but at this point she only exists to be a marketing tool for Eevee. So obvious to the point Yamper has been forgotten by the writers.

Goh is not only the most divisive character in Journeys, but the entire anime series to date. Gets handed powerful Pokémon on a silver platter, exists only to advertise a super-popular 6-year-old mobile spinoff, several of his Pokémon’s evolutions are rushed and undeserved, and he is the biggest example of a “writer’s pet” in the anime. He always steals the spotlight from Ash and Chloe, even in episodes that focus on those two and not him. It got me even having constant fears that he’ll replace Ash as the face of the anime because of all this special treatment he keeps getting.

togepikindness

SILVER IS THE BEST POKEDEX HOLDER
Chloe fo sho' I didn't really like Goh as a character from his catching style to his overall personality and I really liked Chloe struggle but get back and showed more development (unpopular, but imo) than Goh.
Yay Chloe is winning!

panda-panda-dance.gif

Chloe is a nice character. The problem is that she has gone just about nowhere despite all of the focus episodes from what I can tell. Goh at least has something remotely close to progression.

I find it difficult to pick one over the other in terms of "who is better".