• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Goin' For A Spinda! (333)

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
I was wondering, do you think it ever occured to Brock that Forrestess using Explosion of the mech could've hurt the Spinda inside? Maybe the but more armor in the Pokemon holding compartment after the Numel episode. They did all make it out without a scratch. Too bad for Team Rocket they couldn't say the same.

Tips for Team Rocket: Stop saying that moronic motto and buy better Mechs.

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
The Big Al said:
I was wondering, do you think it ever occured to Brock that Forrestess using Explosion of the mech could've hurt the Spinda inside? Maybe the but more armor in the Pokemon holding compartment after the Numel episode. They did all make it out without a scratch. Too bad for Team Rocket they couldn't say the same.
I think he threw it at the Spinda mech's head (though I may be wrong), not the body where the Spinda were kept.

L

Lindsay

Thank goodness for friday repeats! But sadly this episode wasn't to great. It's filler with a Brock focus - the worst combination I can think of.

Spinda looked much cuter in the game then they did here which sucks cause there were tons of 'em to be seen here. Claire looked pretty hm....okay. It's good random filler characters are looking alot like the in-game trainer types.

The plot of the episode took advantage of Spinda's unique feature of their spots all being different but the whole chasing a POKéMON around for an entire episodes been overdone at this point.

And it sure didn't help that Team Idiot wasted mega time by appearing and getting blasted off like 5 times. Why couldn't they have just stayed away after the first? Their last appearance though is what truly made this filler. Yet another giant robot outta nowhere. SIGH!

A good point was Brock and the broken hearted Spinda. I understood the symbolism it meant the first time. But then they re-did the gag another two or three times. C'mon we're not stupid. Brock did have one good moment at least. Asking Forretress to use Explosion. That's a pretty harsh move so it was real nice of him to ask for it to be used.

2 / 5

Dizzyness provided most of the fun on this episode...... @_@ But otherwise it was blah.

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Two funny things I didn't pick up the first time through.

One of the Spinda has a butt print on its forehead. I'm serious, one of first ones we see. Two spots come together and look like a butt print.

Brock: At least we have each other.
Brokenheart Spinda: Spinda

this ep is cool!!!!!!!!

i liked this ep and it was so funny when brock kept picking up the broken heart spinda!!!!!!!! and they show a tediursa. tediursa is so cute and they disgused him as a spinda!!!!

Pokémon Master Josh

Orange Champion
DIZZY PUNCH!!! LOL WHAT A DUMB NAME!!!

I wish Brock caught that broken heart Spinda... and why doesn't Caine have a character profile on the main site?

E

El Georgio

I saw this fifteen minutes ago on Sky One Mix and the thing where there is a REALLY close closeup of Brocks 'eyes' was freaky. -o-

spinda!!!!!!!!!!

Pokémon Master Josh said:
DIZZY PUNCH!!! LOL WHAT A DUMB NAME!!!

I wish Brock caught that broken heart Spinda... and why doesn't Caine have a character profile on the main site?

Good point, maybe he never caught it? and he was just it's friend (or check for his japenese name)

F

Factory Head Noland

I saw this episode this morning and it was better than I thought it would be. It was so funny when Brock kept picking up the broken hearted Spinda, lol.
After this episode I actually like Spinda!
It was great to see Forretress, Lotad and Mudkip again! We haven't seen all 3 of them together in a LONG time!

S

Shiny May

I've just seen the jap version of this one and I like the Torchic that were spinning around Team ROcket's head but overall I can't say I was deeply intrigued by the episode. It was nice but in the end I wasn't really interested in watching it anymore. But the animations and all was good.

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
Hah...just watch it YESTERDAY...i think Brock should have got that Spinda...with the BROKEN HEART...lol...it'd be funny if it always came out when Brock was with a girl...as a sign of FAILURE...lol

MagicBox

xoBcigaM
I love this episode. The only Brock filler in all of Hoenn was a memorable one for me. I loved how he just got so fed up with Team Rocket that he sent all of his Pokemon out on an assault on them. I was also glad to see that Forretress used an attack other than rapid spin. He really should have caught that Spinda; they could have done so much more with that idea. C'mon, that broken heart thing would've stayed funny for at least four more episodes. I would have liked to see how Brock would've handled that thing in battle also.

T

Togechic

I found mecha-Spinda amusing because it sounds nothing like the real thing.

ITA on the TR seeing running Torchic thing.

About the Torchic's, some (even me) think it was a pun of the spinning cartoon stars when someone gets hurt, this is actually a representation of the japanese name for Dizzy Punch, Chirp-Chirp Punch. Chrips are the Japanese symbol of Confusion.

G

Geki

This was a pretty good episode, I liked Spinda. It was funny when Brock found the Spinda with the Broken Heart shape. XD

6/10

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Space Skitty said:
I thought it was a decent episode. Brock was especially funny. I liked Spinda's voice; it sounded fitting. TR's idea with using Meowth & the Teddiursa to lure out the Spinda was funny. I also thought it was funny how Brock kept ending up with the Spinda with a broken-heart! XD
I also thought that Brock keep finding the same heart-broken pattern Spinda was funny

feldt

KarpeDiem Rules!
I loved it, but its sad that Brock didnt get the spinda with a broken heart on it.

feldt

KarpeDiem Rules!
;327; I loved it, but its sad that Brock didnt get the spinda with a broken heart on it.;327;

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
If there was one example of Brock's Foretress being awesome, this was the episode. The way he chucked the thing like a megaton bomb toward the Spinda mecha was amazing.

It's a real shame they never do this again. I would have liked seeing Brock use Foretress as a living explosive more often.