• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Goin' For A Spinda! (333)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I thought it was cute how May and Max were excited to return to Petalburg City now that Ash had four badges. Those Spinda were so ditzy and silly and I cackled when Brock found one that had a broken heart spot on its fur. I also hollered when Team Rocket disguised a wild Teddiursa as a Spinda and then got attacked by the momma Ursaring.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I liked how Ash made plans to visit Petalburg's gym again now that he had four badges, and the Spindas were funny. I kind of wanted Brock to catch one mostly cuz his team was so simple at this point in AG. ^^;

Spinda are cute like real pandas, so I was glad to see them here and the best part was seeing the Spinda with the broken heart symbol.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Lol, but Spinda wouldn't have brought anything positive to his team. At best its dizziness would be a gag.

Well the writing staff could've gone with that direction I guess, but mainly I thought that Brock's team could've used some quirkiness which I think Spinda might've provided.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
This was a pretty decent episode, although a filler. They spent the whole episode looking for Spinda and yet all it's doing is just going to the top of the mountain. One thing I liked was Spinda though, it showed that it can be a pretty cute.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
They spent the whole episode looking for Spinda and yet all it's doing is just going to the top of the mountain.

Well the Spinda was trying to help the Cotd Claire get that special flower from the flower garden, which was only found at the mountain's summit. I know that that plot device wasn't very good, but it's to be expected from a filler episode. ^^;

Zamin

This was a cool episode, it was nice to see Brock actually open his eyes! I liked seeing the Spinda. I would have liked it if Cain had showed some of his Pokemon that he had got from being a Pokemon Adventurer but I get that the episode was centring of Spinda.

ZilverLox

Banned
One thing I liked about Spinda was that it showed that it can be a pretty cute Pokemon. The one with the broken heart, I personally thought Brock should of caught it. I was wondering, did it ever occur to Brock that Forrestess using Explosion on the mecha could've hurt the Spinda inside?

Leonhart

Imagineer
I liked how enthusiastic Takeshi was about helping Claire find the Patcheel with the heart mark, although at the same time it was messed up how he was only helping her because she was attractive. I loved how the Patcheel managed to confuse the Rocket-dan and escape, as well as when they painted that Himeguma.

Daizy

I call you honey
Team Rocket saved it from being totally boring and I loved how Jessie kept going on like they were making a movie and how they kept getting attacked. I also liked their giant Spinda mecha too.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, this episode was kind of miraculous in the sense that it managed to make Patcheel appealing. In the games the species is plain since it only serves to showcase the spot gimmick, yet here Patcheel was adorable and amusing.

Awww the Spinda is so cute!!!!!! Ash doesn't even react to the fact that Clair and Cain are getting engaged. LMAO POOR BROCK he keeps getting the one with the broken heart