• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Going For Choke! (451)

My favourite episode so far. I am glad that Jessie finally made it to the finals and it was an extremly close match. I felt sad for Jessie losing though. I liked seeing what happened in a draw. I really admire Jessie's determination, she keeps getting defeated but she still continues. I can't wait to the GF. Harley rocks and I wan't to see Harley with two new pokemon to complete his team.

fraternity

I'm willing to see this episode. Anyways, I have a quick question:

I saw this picture:
AAMayL.PNG

And wondered if Ash and May have a romantic relationship? Or if it is real?

eonteam123456

Codenumber 242
Banette was a lot funnier than I thought.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was pretty good. The beginning was cool. Good to see Frustration in the anime. The contest was awesome. It was great to see May win after everything that happened.

swampsperts

Fight Fire with Fire
This episode aired 30 minutes ago. May gets her fifth ribbon so she can now go to the Intigo Pleatu!!!

I loved how Harley called Drew, "Drew Darling." That was awesome. But it's Harley, what do you expect? xD

The battle was great. I loved the music it was making when Banette was using frustration on Squirtle. I don't know why. And I loved how they had to have an overtime battle.

And of course I loved the ending. x3 Drew was ...NICER. How wonderful. PUSA did a great job with this episode. =]

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
was pretty good and a close match

Mythic Mist

Indecent Exposure
Good episode, but I would have liked it more if the battle had better animation :(

And WTF?! How did Tackle and Rapid Spin connect on a ghost type?

Blue_Lightning8

Moon Prism Power!
This episode was AWESOME. Harley was gayer than usual, DREW was in it, and the contest kept me on the edge of my seat!

Agree with you about Harley, i have no idea why people are in love with this freaking gay stalking pedophile with clothes that are the resemblance of his Cacturne. O well, those are your opinions and these are mines. Anyway the episode kinda bored me. They used the same move repetitively. It was kind of annoying. May has had better battles. Well I'm glad she won and is heading towards the Grand Festival with the rest of them. Can't wait.

Medea

Excalibur
Awsomeness!

Cool episode like the one before. It had Harley and Drew. It was all good. I just love the way Drew cares about May. It's there dammit! I don't care who the hell you are, he likes her *winkwink*. The Harley/Drew moment pretty cool. And of course that little puke bucket Squirtle...Even though I really hate that thing, it was still a good fight and it didn't just get lucky like with the other battles that I get piss'd about. I'm just mad because we barely see Harley's Banette and the two times it gets used, it's abused by one of May's pokemon. And of course, I don't blame Banette's attitude with Jessie during the match. Jessie brings out the worst in people.

Well, tis all!

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
LMAO, Harley called Drew both "Darling" and "Hon". And he called Ash "hon" also.

So we're what? 28 episodes behind Japan now? That gap is only going to grow narrower...

Pokemon__

Bucephalus
Harley gets more feminine in every appearance. I mean seriously, Darling?

Last edited:

Geodude

And WTF?! How did Tackle and Rapid Spin connect on a ghost type?

Big deal, you act as if that's the first time it's ever happened. -_- Short memory?

Short answer: It's a Ghost, but a solid Ghost. Some can turn transparent, some either can't or don't. We've seen it happen before.
I saw this picture:
AAMayL.PNG

And wondered if Ash and May have a romantic relationship? Or if it is real?
1. That has exactly what to do with this thread?

2. It's fake. Enough said.
And May's Squirtle is still to Uber.
Ok, so explain exactly how a completely fair win makes it an "uber", or else lay off the ridiculously unjustified complaining.
squirtle takes away half of skarmory's health in one bubble atack and banette thnuder attacks do little on squirtle
There is a difference between points and health. The points meter is not a health meter. Is this the first contest you've ever watched or something? -_-

Why do I even keep coming here?

Last edited:

Knight_Ram

One word, FLUKE!

How does may do it?! She does it juts about 4/5 of the contest's she enters!
She should have lost...Because she would have got a free ribbon given to her anyway! Thats what had pretty much happend in this contest! She hit a Ghost type with a normal attack! if she never had that then she would have lost... She deserved to lose! Jeeezzzzz she should of just used her Combusken. Would have been a better match up. I really dislike May now.. Shes a total fluke girl! lol I got to calm down but doesnt anyone else agree with me?! Please atleast be one... 8/10 for the battle, 5/10 for the lack of thinking during the episode...