1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Going for shiny Shaymin!

Discussion in 'Past Pokémon Generations Discussion' started by KasperBentsen, Mar 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KasperBentsen

KasperBentsen New Member

I finally got myself motivated to beat the Pokémon league in Diamond, i've had the game for AGES, but i got stuck after not being able to defeat the 3rd elite four, but in the last week, i caught and trained new pokemon, and i finally beat the league, now i had all the in game events stored on my Diamond Game card, and now i'm finally gonna be able to get my first shaymin!
    The catch is, i really want it shiny, so i wanted to ask if there are ANY way to make it easier to encounter shiny pokemon in Diamond? like the charm in Black/White 2?
    Atm. i'm just turning off the game every time it's not shiny.

Please help! :)

EDIT: 15:13 02/03/2013 - 30 Encounters, taking a break
    EDIT: 16:30 02/03/2013 - 112 Encounters, taking another break
    EDIT: 18:33 02/03/2013 - 226 Encounters, FINALLY caught a break! I encountered the SHINY shaymin!!! Caught it in an ultraball after a long fight, almost got wiped out, but finally got it :) so thread closed ^^

Last edited: Mar 2, 2013
  2. bobandbill

bobandbill Winning Smile Staff Member Super Mod

Thread closed indeed.

Next time please use the existing threads (like this one) for discussing shiny Pokemon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.