• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Going, Going, Yawn! (332)

Musashi~

Fiery Destroyer! <3
I like Flannery but the battle wasn't really interesting tbh.Team Rocket scenes were fun to watch. 6.5/10.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I was impressed by how status conditions were used against Ash's pokemon, especially when Yawn was used to make Corphish fall asleep. Flannery's Torkoal vs Corphish was my favourite match here.

JudySpell

Banned
Flannery's team was stronger than I was expecting and my biggest regret was that Ash used Treecko again instead of his Taillow. 6.5/10

The Lavaridge Gym battle was everything I wanted and more. My favorite scene: Flannery using Magcargo's Yawn strategy to make Corphish sleepy. :)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I loved Flannery. Corphish's reaction to Overheat was pretty funny lol. It was fun to see Flannery being strong, but also not fully confident. And I like the Team Rocket scenes in the hot spring.

Leonhart

Imagineer
It was nice to see Mura stick around to act as the referee, and I enjoyed how Satoshi had to deal with status conditions such as Kimori's burn and Heigani's sleep status. Asuna's Cotoise was really strong, and I thought that the Rocket-dan's hot springs drama involving those wild Ringuma was worth a few chuckles.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Flannery had seemed weak when Ash first met her, yet she turned it around here by becoming a threat. I loved how we saw Yawn for the first time ever.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, I wish Satoshi's Kimori had evolved here as a way of justifying Satoshi's decision to use a Grass-type at a Fire-type Gym. Juptile's involvement would've been neat in general.

Daizy

I call you honey
I figured all along that Ash was going to use Corphish in this Gym battle, since it's a Water type. I had no idea that he'd choose to use Treecko too though. I mean, since it had a type disadvantage.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Frankly, given that we knew that Asuna was still new at being a Gym Leader, I was astonished when we saw how strong her Cotoise was. It seemed like Asuna shouldn't have been able to control it, yet she did.

Meh gym battle. Wasn't all that impressive to me. I love that Corphish did well though.