• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Going to Toys "R" Us for Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.

glalieguy

Almost there, buddy.
I'm going to get two. I had to give my cousin my copy of Pearl. :/

I've gone to every single event in the Bay area since... the Darkrai with RoT and SP last year. Everytime I went there was hardly anybody there... except for the Gamestop Deoxys, but that might've been just because the store was really small.

HoennMaster

I don't see why people think it is embarrassing. Go in, download, get out. Not like they are going to remember you.

I'm going (I'm 24, by the way), I live within walkin' distance of a Toys R Us, so I'm really excited. Last time I went for a TRU Event, it was for Darkrai, and I could NOT just come in and download the Darkrai, the attendant had to turn something on for me, and such. Then I got a mario coin, and a 30% coupon to any game I wanted.

Yeah... pretty effin' cool, and there was only one other person there, a teenager who was sitting on the floor playing their game and just relaxin'.

I'm excited, and in preparation for Arceus, I got all of the plates. ^_^

halloweenghost

I'm going (I'm 24, by the way), I live within walkin' distance of a Toys R Us, so I'm really excited. Last time I went for a TRU Event, it was for Darkrai, and I could NOT just come in and download the Darkrai, the attendant had to turn something on for me, and such. Then I got a mario coin, and a 30% coupon to any game I wanted.

Yeah... pretty effin' cool, and there was only one other person there, a teenager who was sitting on the floor playing their game and just relaxin'.

I'm excited, and in preparation for Arceus, I got all of the plates. ^_^

Really? thats sad that they turn it off and turn it on when somone wants one at yours.. most turn it on and just leave it on all day.

Bank$

I misread the Serebii page. Thought it said North America, meaning Canada included. Doesn't look like Canada will be participating >_<. Figures....

Really? thats sad that they turn it off and turn it on when somone wants one at yours.. most turn it on and just leave it on all day.

It might have also been because it was nearing the end of the event, and there really wasn't many people there. I'm hoping that if I go on Saturday it will be up for me to just stop by, grab stuff, and be out... then again I wouldn't mind a little extra extra, like a coupon, or another mario coin (or something else just as awesome *still has the coin*).

Does anyone know, can one get more then one of Arceus on their game? My friend, who won't be able to get to TRU wants one too, but he prolly won't be able to make it to the store.

halloweenghost

It might have also been because it was nearing the end of the event, and there really wasn't many people there. I'm hoping that if I go on Saturday it will be up for me to just stop by, grab stuff, and be out... then again I wouldn't mind a little extra extra, like a coupon, or another mario coin (or something else just as awesome *still has the coin*).

Does anyone know, can one get more then one of Arceus on their game? My friend, who won't be able to get to TRU wants one too, but he prolly won't be able to make it to the store.

only one per game. since i have posession of diamond pearl and platinum i can get three.

That he is then. *shrugs* I got him a Shokotan (Pikachu colored Pichu), he should be happy with that. ^_^;

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
I did it for dragonite regigigas and shaymin so I don't feel weird about this though. My first event pokemon was shaymin so Im feeling slightly nostalgic. I could have gotten three arceus but my ds jumbo pack malfunctioned and I lost my diamond and pearl ;_: oh well I already have a japanese one so that will work but ENGLISH ARCEUS HERE I COME! You get multiples to bargain trades I guess and get lots of dialga palkias and giratina's

wow all my serebii friends are here

Last edited:
I guess I'll try that, asking to borrow his, since he seems to be really busy with World of Warcraft (he's even making me reserve it for him where I work).

Talking about Event Pokemon....
-Did anyone ever go to the Six Flags Celebi event? When I went, the guy working there actually gave me two so I could give one to my friend. He plugged the Game Boy Advanced into a console and then ta da, they were there. It's just that no one mentions Celebi as getting it from Six Flags, so I was wondering anyone else ever did it.

LugiaRider

I wouldn't have a problem.. but I can't go.... Can anyone get me one with an adamant nature and have it ut? PM me.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm going (I'm 24, by the way), I live within walkin' distance of a Toys R Us,

Amazing. If I lived near a Toys R Us it would be easier to go but I think the closest TRU is 20 minutes away and I don't have a car. Plus it's going to rain on Saturday and Sunday here ;_;

Nidoprince

I'll be walking in with 2 games, and my DS into a colorful toyland. Do I care? No. Besides, they have Poke-merch there, what could be better?

Briankelly130

I've never gone to Toys R Us for one of these things but if it become available via mystery gift then I'll get it then

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Hopefully, I won't have to stay after for a play rehearsal sometime this week, so perhaps I could head across the Bay Bridge and get my Arceus. I've never done an event before, but that's mainly because I couldn't make the trip. But now that I've got my license...jackpot.

Status
Not open for further replies.