• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Going to Toys "R" Us for Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Same here. Stupid TRU >.<

I wonder what the problem is. It seems to be widespread not just at one TRU.

I had planned to send my sister to get Arceus for me...

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I wonder what the problem is. It seems to be widespread not just at one TRU.

I had planned to send my sister to get Arceus for me...

Yeah the guy said he doesn't know if they are going to get them today, tomorrow, or monday >.<

RayRay

asillywonderfulman
My friend got me 2 :D One Adamant and one Timid, whoop!

freakyboy05

Swing the bat
Couldn't get one today. TRU opens at 10:30am and I was out at 9am >_<
I have to go with my parents to get my sister a flu test at 12 so I'm certainly getting one tomorrow

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Honestly I don't care if I just walk into TRU, turn on my DS and download the event to get an Arceus. Not that I'll be getting one since my Movie Arceus is enough for me. If I have spare time, I'll get the American Arceus for bragging purposes.

PsyMax

Psyduck Roooooocks!!
I just went for my Arceus on both Pearl and Platinum. I wore the brightest sunshiney yellow shirt I could find so that, just in case anyone didn't notice me downloading, I stuck out like a highlighter. I had the boys go with me (I'm 26) and watch as I went away from them and downloaded it hoping people would look. It was an excellent lesson I taught them about not caring about what the world thinks in a situation like this. Oh, and it was just plain fun to make myself stick out as well :)

Lorde

For those of you who have gone, is it just the download or are they giving away stuff like stickers/posters?

Dattebayo

Banned
I just got my Arceus for my Pearl and Platinum; now what? I heard it unlocks something special like Cynthia talking to you about Arceus; where is she?

PsyMax

Psyduck Roooooocks!!
At mine it was just the download, though they had some sales going on until 1 PM today.

nintendude 64

Dropped my balls!
I'll be getting it. I really couldnt care less what a bunch of people that I probably wont ever see again think about me.

mrcombover

I was planning on going, but when I called to see if they were going to have it, they said it was canceled due to technical difficulties. They said they hadn't rescheduled it yet...:(

Lorde

I was planning on going, but when I called to see if they were going to have it, they said it was canceled due to technical difficulties. They said they hadn't rescheduled it yet...:(

Another one cancelled hmm?

Try calling at a later date to check if they have it.

Dattebayo

Banned
It does do something in Platinum, but it has nothing to do with Cynthia.

Where does it take place in Platinum? I need to know to learn more about Arceus.

doc a doc

I don't see why it would be embarrasing, I'm 13 and this would be the first TRU event I've gone to. You just walk in download it maybe do a bit of shopping and go on your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.