• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Going to Toys "R" Us for Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenEspeon

Water Gym Leader
I can't wait to go this event. I have a waited so long. Ever since my brother hacked Arceus I have wanted one. Now I finally can get one :D

SmartD

I'm going to the Arceus event this weekend, with my Diamond and Platinum games to get Arceus. It's going to be fun.

GoombaGeek

Begone!!
say this isn't in canada isn't it?
because if it isn't i want to be warned, ive done that alot
Yeah, I really want Arceus. And I will do a far better job of exploding than Electrode ever will if the two-hour round trip is in vain.

Sagachu

Smooth as a Brock
I'm going to tell my friends younger brother, and give hime my my/brother's platiniom version and my diamond.

It's not that I'm really all that embarresed, but its hard to get my fam motivated to drive me anywhere. The only link thing I've done was the Eon ticket. I actually still have the thing you give to your friend, so he can get the eon ticket too, unused(I think it's unused because you need an e-Reader to use it).

Chim-Charred!

Blast Evolution!
Wow, I wasn't expecting this many replies! I just started this thread yesterday! Anyway, it's going to be a little extra embarrassing for me because although I'm old enough to drive, I can't. I just haven't been very interested in it so I'm going to have to get one of my parents to drive me. I've still been trying to come up with some excuse for why I need to go but I'm just not a very good liar. Uh, I didn't know you can get more than one Arceus though! That's perfect, I'll get like three or so and then I will trade one with someone on Serebii for the event Regigigas I missed maybe even the Deoyxs from GameStop too. I'm just going to have to suck it up and deal for those benefits!

Edge Master

I'm back!
I personally am not really embaressed. No one I know will be there and even I they were I wouldn't care too much but would care a little bit. And I don't blame anyone for being embaressed cause I used to be. If you are stand by the demo download place. It's what my bro who's a junior does no one notices him. And I can't wait to get arceus but I have a question. Can you soft reset for a certain nature with the pokemart guy away from the store?

pokefantravis

The Poke-Pimp
Me and my little bro are both going on sunday now

I'm going to go for 2 of them for the sole purpose of rubbing them in the face of those who don't have one.

pokefantravis

The Poke-Pimp
I'm going to go for 2 of them for the sole purpose of rubbing them in the face of those who don't have one.

LOL, putting it that way, I can't wait until you are allowed to use Arceus on PBR Wi-Fi! XD

it'll be embarassing, i know it will, but by god i'm going haha.

Shuckle of Cloudy Sky

Stall Fest FTW
You guys should be happy you even GET the events...
Here in Canada, I think the only place that gets the events is Toronto...
Which I live crazy far away from...
So I have to either trade, hack, or wait till the Wi-Fi Events.
I gave up my shiny Darkrai from the recent Member Card event just so I could have an Arceus...

Wait.. I hate Darkrai...

But yeah, if I could, I would go.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I'm getting 3. 2 for me and 1 for my best friend. I have pearl, diamond, and platinum so yeah XD

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
I'm 15. Ever since the mew event, I have gone to Toys "R" Us for pokemon. Hell people remember me and my friends because we help out a lot at the event because the people distributing them know **** about pokemon. Hell, a father PAYED me for helping out his kid and being a good person to all the kids. If you get embarrassed by it, don't be, it's what you do and how you have fun. I can go up to people all the time and say "Hey, I play yugioh and pokemon", sure some may laugh, but its what you do, and you shouldn't ever be embarrassed about what you do, That's how I live my life, because if you get embarrassed, your not having fun.

I'll be away this weekend, so I'm not getting it, but I'll be sure to pick it up some time next week.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Wish I could do this. But Toys R Us is too far away from my house to go regularly.

Ah well, I don't really need an Arceus anyways.

monkjr

I did at first, but then again these people will never see me again so it doesn't really matter in the end.

halloweenghost

I personally am not really embaressed. No one I know will be there and even I they were I wouldn't care too much but would care a little bit. And I don't blame anyone for being embaressed cause I used to be. If you are stand by the demo download place. It's what my bro who's a junior does no one notices him. And I can't wait to get arceus but I have a question. Can you soft reset for a certain nature with the pokemart guy away from the store?

just save in front of thepokemart guy like you would a legendary and yes you can leabe the store and soft reset anytime you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.