• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Going to Toys "R" Us for Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeShinyHuntJack

Back....Again
Ahh.. So this event is tomorrow, and it is only for the U.S? That sucks, seing as there is a TRU in UK to... :S but maybe it will come sometime or another though it does seem a bit annoying you cant ev train it much, seeing as its lvl 100.

zenzai

Sweet and Delicious
Wow. Haven't been to a Toys R Us since I picked up my Wii. (midnight launch)
Considering it, though.

GengarNightmare

Can you get arceus after the the event like in may or something.

Not this particular event, no. Some people are saying that Platinum will get the Azure Flute over Nintendo WFC, which would let you catch it in game, but I'll have to see it happen in Japan first before I believe it.

Typhlosion Trainer

Fire Trainer
I was going to go on the first day of the event (tomorrow) but since I have no way of getting there, I have to wait until later on next week. Hopefully I will have my new car by then so i can drive there, but if not, I will just get a rental car. I am gonna get myself 3 Arceus and get my friend one. So I will get 2 on my Diamond and Platinum and I will get one from using my friends Pearl and get him one on his Diamond. So I have my plan.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Can you get arceus after the the event like in may or something.

Absolutely not. Not this event.

I'd like to add that this isn't via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection like Oak's Letter.

Ipwnyou

I will be going. Arceus is the last pokemon I need to finally complete my pokedex and become a true pokemon master! (hoorah)
I'm not really that sensitive to what random people in toys r us will think of me because they saw me with a pokemon game.
Actually I was thinking about making as big an entrance as possible by showing up in a limo, or hiring a hot-air balloon pilot to fly me in.

Lorde

Actually I was thinking about making as big an entrance as possible by showing up in a limo, or hiring a hot-air balloon pilot to fly me in.

Oh boy :S

I guess you might as well have fun at the event right?

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
So how are people getting more than one Arceus per game? Are they deleting the wonder card and then recieving the event again?

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I will be going. Arceus is the last pokemon I need to finally complete my pokedex and become a true pokemon master! (hoorah)
I'm not really that sensitive to what random people in toys r us will think of me because they saw me with a pokemon game.

LOL Yeah right :p I'm 21 and I love pokemon. I've gotten the darkrai, manaphy, dragonite, shaymin, regigigas, and I'm getting 3 of the arceus, so naturally I'm unembaressed about going to toys r'us. XP

Typhlosion Trainer

Fire Trainer
So how are people getting more than one Arceus per game? Are they deleting the wonder card and then recieving the event again?

you cant delete the card and then getting it again. We are getting more than one arceus because some of us have more than one pokemon game and are getting one on each game.

MegaLeafeon

So...do all Toys 'R Us stores do this, because the closest one to me is 30 minutes away, and I'm going there tomorrow, so I need to know how I can find out if they are...Haha.

Chim-Charred!

Blast Evolution!
Yay, I've got over 100 replies! I've never had a thread this successful. Umm, If anyone is unable to get Arceus for one reason or another, I'm after the event Regigigas so maybe we can work out a trade. Event Arceus for the event Regigigas.

Cobalt_Latios

I know where my nearest TRU is, so I'm probably going to go there tomorrow to check. I honestly doubt they're giving away Arceus, because I'm in Canada, and we've been shafted for several years, but I'm still going to try just in case.

I'll probably bring both Diamond and Platinum if I can.

<C_L>

Lorde

I know where my nearest TRU is, so I'm probably going to go there tomorrow to check. I honestly doubt they're giving away Arceus, because I'm in Canada, and we've been shafted for several years, but I'm still going to try just in case.

I'll probably bring both Diamond and Platinum if I can.

<C_L>

The event is for the US and Puerto Rico only, not Canada.

Ive gone to alot of the TRU events its not really a big deal you dont really have to worry about being judged by a guy at Toys r us but nevertheless if you feel that uncomfortable you can bring a friend or little sibling along

Status
Not open for further replies.