• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Going to Toys "R" Us for Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
November 7th to 15th in the US Pokémon DP&Plat players will be able to get Arceus in Toys "R" Us so for the people over ten years of age do you feel a little weird walkinging into a Toys "R" Us to get a Pokémon.

No, why would I?

Pfft, you young people and your hangups about age. Want to know what happened when I went to the Regigigas event? The MANAGER wanted to trade people.

(well, he probably wasn't the manager of the whole store, but he was at least 25 anyway)

ChrisOk1

I'm from Australia and got my Arceus today from EB games. It was very embarrassing being the tallest person in the store that was downloading the Arceus event on 3 games. Wore my hoody the whole time but I am very excited that I finally have three Michina Arceus. Anyone interested in exchanging a Michina Arceus for a TRU Arceus?

The toys r us in my city was closed down.....so now i gotta drive 30-45mins to the nearest one. As for the "embarressed thing" i'll probably just download it from the parking lot(since it worked before). Im 18 now, and when i was around 13 i remember getting a Jirachi from Ebgames. It was funny cuz there was a 30yr old there with 4 gba's...getting 4 jirachis. he said he bought all 4 gbas and ruby,sapphire, fire red, and leaf green....just so he could connect all of them to get all the pokemon. crazy

Chim-Charred!

Blast Evolution!
Well it's nice to see so many self confident people! I'll try to be better...

Edit: I still can't get over how popular my thread has been! 145 replies and over a thousands veiws! It's like, Wow!

Last edited:

_Jordan_

Lol I read all the replies. woah it's 6:13 AM!! I should get some sleep. Don't know if I'll get Arceus today, tomorrow, or next week. Probably today, that's if I wake up early before work. I'm 20. Lol.

aahh good night! or morning.. >_>

check store locator...there's a Toys R Us in my city (or mall, which is in the city)...I never knew that. Tried looking for it on the site, but there's no Toys R Us. weird.. might just go to the toys r us i know..

Last edited:

pokefantravis

The Poke-Pimp
Finnally, its the seventh! I can't wait untill monday to get my Arceus!

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Im looking forward to getting my Arceus today at TRU. But Im also getting my friend one as well, since he apparently cant get to a TRU from where he lives. So Im gonna get one for him.

Another Form

Master of all forms
I dont normally go to the Toys R Us events, but recently I went to the Shaymin one.
The people in electronics were looking at me funny ^.^

Buit anyway, I dont really mind other peoples opinions and yes, I will most definitely go snag Arceus :)

GengarNightmare

Probably won't have time to get one today.

Or tommorrow. :/

But believe me, I'm going at some point. If it comes down to the last day, I'll be knocking people over to get there.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
You guys will miss out on a lot if you get embaressed by this. I'm 21 so lets just get it done =)

mrsora

Magically Delicious!
I'm going here in a bit to get it on my Pearl and Platinum games, kinda hoping I run into some people that wanna play a bit. Maybe a quick battle, or egg spinning, or somthing. That'd be a fun way to start my vacation :)

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Yeah, I do. But I don't really care much for Arceus anyways and the only event I went to was for Shaymin, because I wanted to SR for a good one.

MegaLeafeon

I got my Arceus! Four of them actually!

SmartD

Well, today was a bust. I went to Toys'rus to get Arceus and from what I'm being told, they're having problems with the distribution. I guess I'll have to try again tomorrow.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Well, today was a bust. I went to Toys'rus to get Arceus and from what I'm being told, they're having problems with the distribution. I guess I'll have to try again tomorrow.

That's a bit of bad luck right there.

I called our local TRU just to see if they would have the event but they are also skipping today because of problems.

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
I'm going too but it's not that big of an issue for me since I don't really care what they think of me. If it weirds you out enough, you could just stand outside a toys r us with your ds and pretend you're just playing a game and download it from there I think. You probably won't even need to go inside if the signal is strong enough to reach outside but then again, I've never done this before so I really can't be sure..

I actually always do this when there is an event at Toys R Us. XD
I don't feel like going in and I am usually in a hurry so I just download it in the parking lot then I leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.