• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Going to Toys "R" Us for Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightMag

Burning Star
i find this really weird. When every they say the event will occur in North America, it only in the US. They a pretty much getting the hopes up for boys ans girls across Canada and at the last minute, crushing them like cereal.

Why is it we, the proud Canadian people, never get anything good

Clacker

The Toys R Uss in central Florida do not have the download thingy, just a warning y'all, I've been to three places.
I can't WAIT to get Arceus!
but now I have to wait another week T-T

randomspot555

i find this really weird. When every they say the event will occur in North America, it only in the US. They a pretty much getting the hopes up for boys ans girls across Canada and at the last minute, crushing them like cereal.

Why is it we, the proud Canadian people, never get anything good

It's not weird because the previous store events were the same.

It's probably due to how corporate franchises are operated between the US and Canada. They aren't the same stores (basically, they only share a name), so what applies to one doesn't always apply to the other.

glalieguy

Almost there, buddy.
... They usually put the event on WiFi, but they didn't on this one.:/

BTW, if you get two Arceus, does that mean you get to pick to of the pokemon in the Arceus event thing in HGSS?

halloweenghost

BTW, if you get two Arceus, does that mean you get to pick to of the pokemon in the Arceus event thing in HGSS?

1st,..none of the movie/ first time for event were wifi.. and second I doubt it.

SmartD

Wow, I'm not the only one who's Toys'rus' are have having problems with the event. What went wrong, and will they fix it?

umbreon_shadow27

Dark Trainer
Do you have to beat the elite 4 or get the national pokedex to get arceus from the man in the pokemart?

pokefantravis

The Poke-Pimp

I highly doubt that it would work that way.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

They never put actual movie events on Wi-Fi. The TRU events are all in the store.

You only get one chance to pick a dragon on HGSS.

wulpix

Trainer of vulpix
I now have three Arceus, whee, so excited :). I think it's halarious, in my pearl game I only have one badge and now I have a lvl 100 arceus on it XD.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
now here is a worthy question can you use the same arceus for the event in soul silver and use it again in heart gold?

Typhlosion Trainer

Fire Trainer

Not really, most of the events happen in store (usually at Toys R Us), then later on they would have the wifi event so you can get the certain legendary (Darkrai, Shaymin, are examples) in game. So most of the events are in store.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
now here is a worthy question can you use the same arceus for the event in soul silver and use it again in heart gold?

YES.

Any FE Arceus will activate the event. So you can use the same Arceus several times on several games. Note that the event activates once per game only.

ijea4444

Yes. And you can even us it in Japanese/any other version of HGSS. So for people importing and buying in their native country, you have access to a lot of dragons lol.

D

Deleted member 11515

ffs
I thought I checked close thread upon close ):<

hdu guys post after me

Status
Not open for further replies.