• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gold and Silver files gone and Crystal time gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerulean Girl

Cerulean Trainer
Hi, I haven't played my old Pokemon games in a while cuz I've been working on the newer ones. I just got a Pokemon Pikachu 2 for Christmas (again since I lost it before) and I traded watts with my Crystal version (did the Mystery Gift) and I realized that the time was gone on that game, so I had to reset it. Other than that, it looks fine, but I only played it for 5 minutes.

Then, I went to my Gold version to trade watts. When I went to go into my file, it only said New Game. I tried my Silver version and the same thing happened! What is going on? Both of my files are COMPLETELY GONE!!! I'm really sad because I get attached to the games and now all my memories are gone with the files. Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know why this happened? I don't think I did anything wrong, just wondering why this happened, maybe because I haven't played them in a while? I haven't played my RBY games in a while, but they're fine. Oh well, just wondering!

~Cerulean Girl

EDIT: I also just tried to save a new file, and that one is gone too? What happened?

Last edited:

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin

Syther

Y not?
Please unlock the sticky so we stop making these topics!

Status
Not open for further replies.