1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Gold or Silver? (Or maybe Crystal?)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation I & II Discussion' started by Doctor Awesome, Jan 16, 2010.

?

G/S/C?

1. Gold

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  2. Silver

5 vote(s)
    20.8%
  3. Crystal

17 vote(s)
    70.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ivysaurus

Ivysaurus ONYXceptable

I loved All three, but I'd have to say Gold, because it made Lugia more of a challenge to get.

2. I'd just wait for HGSS.

I liked Gold more than Crystal because I couldn't find Teddiursa in Crystal. I like Teddiursa more than Phanpy.

3. AranaTheRhinosaur

AranaTheRhinosaur あなたの心で..

I'm pretty sure you could get Teddiursa in Dark Cave in Crystal.

4. T.W.I.

T.W.I. Undercover Rocket

Crystal has it has a new subplot that actually makes catching the legends more fun and difficult.

If not, then look for the version exclusives. Also, Ho-Oh can ONLY learn Sacred Fire in Gold and Lugia can ONLY learn Aeroblast in Silver as they need to be caught in their respective versions at a lower level to have their signature move :)

5. s2k>wrx

s2k>wrx Well-Known Member

crystal has everything GS have and more

6. Indragon

Indragon Back in the USSR

Undoubtedly Crystal, the only thing I didn't like was that it had no Ampharos :( If you want to choose between Gold or Silver, I'd say Gold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.