• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gold Series 4 new info

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
pleasebefossildynapachcephalopleasebefossildynapachcephalopleasebefossildynapachcephalopleasebefossildynapachcephalopleasebefossildynapachcephalopleasebefossildynapachcephalopleasebefossildynapachcephalo

:p

SmartD

More card to be included in Gold Series 4:

Meltiel, Sage of the Sky
Trade-In
Darklord Zerato
Summoner Monk
Spirit Reaper
Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
Gladiator Beast Gyzarus
Pot of Avarice

Looks pretty good.

Mikau

Better then you
I absolutely love the new gold rares. Now I can get foil Reapers without spending a bunch of money.

cybermew

A la lune!
This GS is among one of the worst we've ever had. Some of the foil reprints are nice, but I don't really want to spend £20 for a Trap Stun, an Obelisk and a BLS-EOB. It wouldn't be nice.

This really needed some better reprints - i.e. Fossil Dyna, Kristya.

Mikau

Better then you
This is one of the better Gold Series in my opinion. DCK and FHD are really nice, as well as Ryko and Celestia, which are hard to get these days for some reason.

ndralcasid

1st of da month
Absolute GARBAGE set.

Other than Doomcal, the golds are either just blinged out versions of relatively easy to get cards or cards that are essentially irrelevant. Very disappointing considering how awesome GS3 was.

Konami has been really dropping the ball lately and it sooo disappointing as someone that loves the game. If they actually showed some care towards their players, it would make me VERY happy

Mikau

Better then you
What crawled up your *** and died? All the golds are really nice, most of them are quite expensive right now too. I am looking froward to getting cheap copies of cards I don't have.

ndralcasid

1st of da month
^Doomcal is the only real expensive reprint. Everything else can either be gotten as a 1-2 dollar common, or was never in demand in the first place.

Airride_Master

^Doomcal is the only real expensive reprint. Everything else can either be gotten as a 1-2 dollar common, or was never in demand in the first place.
Ryko is a $10 common. :|
FHD is in demad because of how useful he is with Future Fusion
Tytanial is an expensive plant.
Gyzarus is reaking expensive.
Chaos sorcerer is $4, via demand.
And yeah everything else is cheap-ish.

ndralcasid

1st of da month
Tytannial is like 12 and dropping cuz builds tend to not use her anymore, and if one uses any, it's only a single copy.
Gyazarus been 8 bucks for 2 years now.
I'd never imagine Sorc being that much, then again I have a million copies of him.
Only Disaster players want Five Headed, who wasnt terribly expensive to begin with (it did need a reprint to be fair, but low demand kept the price low. Gold is pushing it though)
Ryko actually is a nice reprint, but sadly, hes the second most expensive card in the set. There are many 20 to 30+ dollar cards that are waaay overdue for a reprint like this (Ehren, Fossil Dyna, E-Hero Gaia, Absolute Zero, Gateway, Simorgh, KRISTYA, I can go on)

Airride_Master

Tytannial is like 12 and dropping cuz builds tend to not use her anymore, and if one uses any, it's only a single copy.
Gyazarus been 8 bucks for 2 years now.
I'd never imagine Sorc being that much, then again I have a million copies of him.
Only Disaster players want Five Headed, who wasnt terribly expensive to begin with (it did need a reprint to be fair, but low demand kept the price low. Gold is pushing it though)
Ryko actually is a nice reprint, but sadly, hes the second most expensive card in the set. There are many 20 to 30+ dollar cards that are waaay overdue for a reprint like this (Ehren, Fossil Dyna, E-Hero Gaia, Absolute Zero, Gateway, Simorgh, KRISTYA, I can go on)

The Lowest I find Gyz outside of Ebay is 15.
Also, I agree that most of the set sucks, with Dyna, Omni-HEROes and Dark Simorgh needing to be reprinted. Perhaps Abs0 in GENF SP, since it's supposed to be HERO-Heavy?

Mikau

Better then you
I'm sure the Hero stuff as well as Kristya will be reprinted at some point, hopefully in one of the next Special Editions.