• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gold Series commons=Fail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Mokey Mokey is cool

I have 2 Gold Series packs pre-ordered (from the change from Special Pre-Order price to Actual price, it's pretty much a 2 for 1.....I got two for £11.99 each, they're £20 atm) but I know I'll get nothing worth a shun.

Shall we make a list of cards worth a shun? atm we have:

Crush Card Virus
Dark Armed Dragon

shall we add DMOC to the list?

Freya

Noam Chompsky
Mokey Mokey is cool

I have 2 Gold Series packs pre-ordered (from the change from Special Pre-Order price to Actual price, it's pretty much a 2 for 1.....I got two for £11.99 each, they're £20 atm) but I know I'll get nothing worth a shun.

Shall we make a list of cards worth a shun? atm we have:

Crush Card Virus
Dark Armed Dragon

shall we add DMOC to the list?

No, it seems easier to get than CCV and DAD, I say we add Necroface, Il Blud, and every other impossible to get Metagame card.

UltimateNagash

I am a glow worm...
I've got Mokey Mokey, and 3 of each Ojama :) And lots of Crystals. And Toons

Yay :)

Mikau

Better then you
XD, all this shunning is making me blush. I just want to thank Konami for making the game, UDE for having the game englishized (not a real word lol), my mom for being there for me, and my friends that just give me the best cards.

Well that's taken care of. Now for business, It turns out that CCV is gonna be staying with me for a while..... a LONG while. Possibly forever. And it also turns out that the DAD deck I'm getting doesn't have the Allures so I have to get those myself.... Oh well, that's the price to pay for perfection.

Freya

Noam Chompsky
XD, all this shunning is making me blush. I just want to thank Konami for making the game, UDE for having the game englishized (not a real word lol), my mom for being there for me, and my friends that just give me the best cards.

Well that's taken care of. Now for business, It turns out that CCV is gonna be staying with me for a while..... a LONG while. Possibly forever. And it also turns out that the DAD deck I'm getting doesn't have the Allures so I have to get those myself.... Oh well, that's the price to pay for perfection.

I promised myself self I wouldnt cry. ;_;

Now that that's over with get out.

or is it just the party?

So, shun list is currently:

Crush Card Virus
Dark Armed Dragon
Il Blud (lol, innit blud)
Necroface

Last edited:

anyone who gets one of the cards on that list, gets shunned

did we ever know in the first place?

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
I think we should get back on topic, I'm surprised no mod has told us to yet...

UDE made a big mistake on the Gold Series, although my brother is glad it has Needle Worm :)

Greylight said they should be getting it in stock tomorrow....let's hope!

I don't think the Gold Series is that bad...there had to be some dud Gold cards for it to be 3 per pack, but the commons to suck (Cept Doom Dozer!)

Mikau

Better then you
Not all the commons suck. There's Silvva, Doom Dozer, Needle Worm. And other cards that I either don't remember or just don't care.

Meh, the Doom Dozer would be great if Demise decks were still alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.