• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gold Series commons=Fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
back to on topic: GOld Series commons= PHAILLL!!!! i do reckon that they ran out of ideas and at the last minute, they picked random cards that they though shouldnt have been commons. but they made them commons again in this silly set.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Some of the Gold series commons are pretty good, Needle Worm, Old Vindictive Magician and Needle Ceiling have all made it into my deck

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
i heard there is a misprinted beud it ssys it has 3000 def when it is supposed to have 3800 def

Status
Not open for further replies.