• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gold/Silver/Crystal

Do you have Pokémon Gold, Silver or Crystal Version?

• Total voters

SuicuneKun

Hey there!

Do you have Pokemon Gold, Silver or Crystal Version? Or do you have all of then? Would be funny if somesone could say that.

And many of you can see that many here on serebii like Johto, the religon of Gold, Silver and Crystal, the most of the four. Why? Do you like Johto more?

Think she meant region!

Anywho, I have all three of the games :)

Last edited:

pit-fall

Angels Amoonguss
I have 4 Golds, 2 Silvers, and 1 Crystals. When I was younger, my house was like a melting pot for kids forgetting there games!

Ch0c0late Av3ng3r

I had Gold. Then my brother got Silver, which counts asd me having it for this poll. And about a year ago my brothers friend gave us his crystal, so i have all 3!

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
I think most people prefer the Johto games, because they've been the only games where you could go to more than one region so far.

Because the post games (R/S/E and D/P) don't have enough room to fit anouter region in its data!

Kosmo

Resident Jesus Freak
I had Gold version. Sadly, I don't have it anymore, though...

Relichris

Pkmn Master
I mainly play Crystal as it was my first Pokemon game. Such a great game. Go Thunderpunching Typhlosion!

Eternal Flame

\m/(>.<)\m/
Ihad all of them, I firstly got silver, My brother got gold and my other brother got crystal. Then our friend Jason lent us goldfor as long as we wanted, I think its still in a draw somewhere

Super_Trainer

I got all of them but my favorite is gold version.

I only have Gold...

I wanted Crystal though mainly for the awesome animations that are better then 4th gen's. ;)

Shiny Rokon

i have gold, silver and crystal, as well as an extra gold which doesn't work, thinking of trying to fix the internal battery.
The 2nd generation games came at an awesome time, pokemon was at an all time high, everyone was playing it, had the 1st movie on video and had watched it a billion times and the new series and approaching movie. While waiting for it to come out, playing half-translated roms, lol, anyway, good times. But i like all the generations.

NES

Flip me to the side!
I have Cristal and Silver. And a Japanese Gold that was like my treasure when i was that age xD, i mean with the rarity of getting foreign games back then.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
I have all, though Gold and Silver are dead :/