1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Gold Trainer Card

Discussion in 'Past Pokémon Generations Discussion' started by Rezzo, Sep 18, 2010.

1. Rezzo

Rezzo Your milk will go cold on you

Does anyone else have one of these lovlies in RSE? Trying to complete all Master Contests was actually pretty fun for me, but I don't think I could stand another contest.

2. deoxysdude94

deoxysdude94 Just bought a Switch :D

I've never done it, but almost had it in Ruby. The only reason I didn't really have it in ruby was because I had 4 stars, but I used action replay.

3. Lorde

Lorde Banned

A Gold Trainer Card? In the 3rd Generation games? Impossible! I think it's one of the hardest tasks to actually accomplish in these games and it makes completing the National Dex look like cake haha. I have a Silver Card in Sapphire because I beat the Elite Four, completed the Hoenn Dex, and won all the Pokemon Contests. I just can't get the Gold one though since the Battle Tower is hard :[

4. Beebar234

Beebar234 Well-Known Member

As of yesterday, I have a gold card in Emerald.
    I shall now rate each task on fun-ness.
    Beating main quest: 10
    Contests: 9
    Pokedex: 15 (I love this. I hope they bring back completing the regional dex for and upgrade in BW)
    BF: 7
    It took me about a year and 321 hours of gameplay.