• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Golden Dragon Shop (Rule Update: 7/15/11)

What new drawing-based offerings would you most like to see in the future?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorch5688

Virizion Collector
Thanks! It looks awesome. :)

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
You're both welcome!

altariaking: Accepted. And aside from only taking one request at a time, there's no day limit to when you can request again at the moment. There might be in the future as I've been thinking about it.

Espeon 114x: Denied. Sorry, but the link doesn't work. And of course I remember you!

Plat. Frontier: Accepted. But I really don't know what you mean by adding the link. You can link the image yourself. I have no power over what HTML you use when you put it in your signature. And yes, you can use requests on other websites.

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
Yeah. I realized after my post. :p

And thanks! :D

eryyy

Ace Trainer
Darkness Beyond Twilight

Full Signature
Image(s): Just the one
Banner Size: 450x150
Text on banner: Gotta Dream BIG TIME
Text outside banner: Big Time Rush
Color Preferences: Anything you think looks best. I'm not picky
Additional Information: Can you put the text that goes outside the banner on the top of the banner?

Tried uploading it on a different photobucket account so I hope it'll work now.

Last edited:

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
...Not a request, but I just find it kinda coincidental and funny that I gave a request to Skiyomi, and I get a request, and a warning for double-posting.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
altariaking, Plat. Frontier, and Espeon 114x: your requests are done. Please remember to save/upload these on your own accounts and to give credit. I hope you like them!

altariaking:

altariaking1.png

Plat. Frontier:

platfrontier1.png

Espeon 114x:

espeon114xreq1.png

eryyy

Ace Trainer
altariaking, Plat. Frontier, and Espeon 114x: your requests are done. Please remember to save/upload these on your own accounts and to give credit. I hope you like them!

Espeon 114x:

espeon114xreq1.png

Thank you so much, Sky. I love it. It's amazing.

Darkness Beyond Twilight

Full Signature
Image(s): This. Is it okay?
Banner Size: I'll let you decide. =3 But I'd prefer it if it's not too tall/wide.
Text on banner: -
Text outside banner:"...I know what you're thinking right now. You think I'm pathetic. So laugh! Go ahead and laugh!"
Color Preferences: Melancholy, Dark, etc.
Additional Information: Once I finish my scramble challenge, I'll use this. Thank you! (And by the "-" I mean don't put any text on the banner.)

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
Better than I expected. Thanks!

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
Chaotic Disintegrate

Graphic Type: Banner
Image(s): Miju
Size: Doesn't matter to me
Text: Miju !
Color Preferences: light blue,white
Additional Information: I guess make it awesome like shell blade please miju :D

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
You're all welcome :)

PurplePassion: Accepted.

Mijuwott: Accepted.

Darkerhazy: Accepted.

PurplePassion, Mijuwott, and Darkerhazy: your requests are done. Please remember to save/upload these on your own image hosting accounts and to give credit. I hope you like them!

PurplePassion:

purplepassion2.png

Mijuwott:

mijuwott1.png

Darkerhazy:

darkerhazy3.png

KazeNurite

Rain treader
Status
Not open for further replies.