• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Golden Dragon Shop (Rule Update: 7/15/11)

What new drawing-based offerings would you most like to see in the future?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pengyzu

Chaotic Disintegrate

Graphic Type: Banner
Image(s): Riley and Glaceon
Size: It's gonna be a header in my trade shop.
Text: Welcome to the Pengy Pole
Color Preferences: Shades of Blue and White
Additional Information: Frosted effect please :D

This is a Spillover request, right?

Chaotic Disintegrate

Graphic Type: Banner
Image(s): Gallade
Size: 500 x 150 px
Text:
"Gallade
The Honourable focused warrior" - The colours are Green and White, alternating with each letter. The same colours as Gallade.
Color Preferences: Blues, greens, purples
Additional Information: I would like the edges to be faded as if it's a dream or flashback. The background itself should somehow convey Gallade's types, with the feel having a whimsical, far away, spiritual feel whilst at the same time being quite tough and robust looking.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Full Signature
Image(s):Here
Banner Size:160 by 300
Text on banner:RoySceptile
Text outside banner:
Color Preferences:Brown and Green
Additional Information:Thanks!

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
@ PPL and Mew_: You're welcome :)

FlyingPichu64: Accepted.

pengyzu: Accepted.

Proby3: Accepted. - Banner spillover slot taken.

RoySceptile: Denied. All the regular slots are full and full signature is not a bonus spillover item this time around.

There's still a slot open for a fake shippy screenshot and an extracted signature.

~Ace

i can show you how
^ You're welcome!

acetrainerelliot, VolcanicF, Mew_, Espeon 114x, PikaPal_Lyra, and Oceanus191: your requests are done. Please remember to save/host these on your own image hosting accounts and to give credit. I hope you like them!

acetrainerelliot:

acetrainerelliot2.png

Thanks Skiyomi, i couldn't ask anyone for better :)

eryyy

Ace Trainer
acetrainerelliot, VolcanicF, Mew_, Espeon 114x, PikaPal_Lyra, and Oceanus191: your requests are done. Please remember to save/host these on your own image hosting accounts and to give credit. I hope you like them!

Espeon 114x:

espeon114xreq6.png

OMG! I seriously just don't know what to say. That banner is seriously amazing. You've done it again, Ski :) Thanks so much, I love it. :D

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
Oceanus191:

oceanus191req3.png

Wow, I can't even find the right words to describe this. It looks amazing, Ski. Thanks so much :D
And I'm sorry about the late pickup. I've been quite busy lately. But thanks again. I really love it.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
^ You're both very welcome!

TheBluePorygon, FlyingPichu64, pengyzu, Proby3, and Fissurous: your requests are done. Please remember to save/host these on your own image hosting accounts and to give credit. I hope you like them!

TheBluePorygon:

theblueporygon1.png

FlyingPichu64:

flyingpichu64req1.png

pengyzu:

pengyzu2.png

Proby3:

proby3req4.png

Fissurous:

fissurous3.png

blobman94

Feelin' The Flow
Last edited:

blobman94

Feelin' The Flow
ill fix it then edit the post

edit: fixed

Last edited:

StarlightUmbreon

Darkness Beyond Twilight

Full Signature
Image(s): http://www.blurtit.com/var/mypictures/B/Beutiful09/sad_shaymin_sky_form_1252765340.png
Banner Size: pretty big, taking up most of my signature and wider than taller as well ^_^
Text on banner: Skymin <3
Text outside banner: “If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.”
Color Preferences: sky blue and white
Additional Information: nothing, work your magic :D
thanks in advance ^_^

SazandoraMASTER

♥ PSG ♥
Chaotic Disintegrate

Graphic Type: Avatar/Banner/Header/Wallpaper
Image(s): This
Size: 500 x 150
Text: No One Touches My Sasha
Color Preferences: Black and Red Background.
Additional Information: :3

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
StarlightUmbreon: Accepted.

SazandoraMASTER: Accepted.

All regular request slots are taken. But the spillover slots are still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.